IRIS 2

IRIS, my favorite song. It perfectly describes UNREQUITED LOVE.

I want her to know how I feel about her, even though I knew she may not feel the same.

Loving someone who will not love you back takes a lot of courage and a willingness to be vulnerable.

Chances are,  she might be reading this.

Most of us have had the experience of unreturned love or affection.There is always something good that comes from every bad experience/situation. Unrequited love can actually be good for us.  

Yes, you read it right, US..Sa lahat ng followers ni Kaye, ito lang ang masasabi ko,  "IT'S ALL WORTH IT".

Please take time to read this article.

http://www.thebolde.com/11-surprising-reasons-unrequited-love-is-actually-good-for-you/

She can't " Love " us back the way that we wanted to, but  I can assure you, that she loves all her fans/supporters.

I just hope she'll be able to read this and  she can make a cover song of "IRIS".

" The best love is the kind that awakens the soul and makes us reach for more, that plants a fire in our hearts and brings peace to our minds. And that's what you've given me. That's what I'd hoped to give you forever."
                    -Nicholas Sparks

"                    -Nicholas Sparks