My Sunshine

"Karen" – In Hebrew, means "ray" (as in ray of sunshine).

Unexpected heavy rainfall today(june 20).

The sun rose this morning and it was perfect!!

I woke up this morning with a smile on my face..

I thought I was ok, but something came up.

I allowed someone to make me feel like a worthless piece of crap.

I am feeling heavy inside and wanted to cry but tears are not falling from my eyes.

I did it this time, hindi ako umiyak at hindi din ako nagalit.

Paano ko nagawa?

I checked her photos on IG. I love the calming effect of her photos. Almost lahat ng comments binasa ko, your fans love and adore you, Kaye!

"Nakakawala ng stress, nakakakilig, nakakainlove, nakakarelax, nakakawala ng pagod, beautiful voice from a beautiful soul, parang anghel na bumaba sa langit, grabe ka!!! Iba ka kaye ngiti pa lang ulam na"

Her voice has a certain charm that appeals to everyone. If you're in a bad mood, just watch her covers or check her IG and you'll feel better.

--You are " our" sunshine, " our" only sunshine,
You make us happy when skies are gray.
You'll never know dear, how much "we" love you;
Please don't take "our" sunshine away.--

Note to self: From now on, I will acknowledge negativity, accept it, and let it pass.

Please don't forget to like,vote,comment,and add to library!?!!