Chapter 11 It's not over yet

Jacks p.o.v

I waited almost all night for Marks surgery to be done, I even fell asleep waiting, when they were done I went in and sat beside his bed, he looked like he was still in a lot of pain, "Mark, what have I done to you, i'm so sorry" I whispered just in case he could hear me, I softly kiss his for head, I fell asleep beside his bed, it was about 5 am, I was going to stay as long as it would take, he started to wake up I looked over him so he saw me when he woke up, "Mark, are you okay, how do you feel?" "what, oh, ow, i'm fine" I start tearing up "i'm so sorry Mark, it's all my fault" I was crying, I hate seeing him like this "shh- ow" the doctor came in and told me to leave, I went home and cried myself to sleep, when I woke up I made coffee and left to go to the hospital, "Yami, why are you here" "I heard what happened, can I come see him" "whatever but if you kiss him i'll-" I shut my mouth "you'll what? why does it matter you have a girlfriend" "had a girlfriend" I think Mark and I might be over.

Marks p.o.v

When Jack left last night I fell asleep, woke up, and waited for him, he walked through the door with Yami, out of everyone it had to be Yami, for some reason I wanted Yami, not Jack, "Jack, why is Yami here" "he wanted to come see you" "hey Mark, oh and Jack sorry about Megan" wait, what did he mean "oh uh, don't worry about it" "well I just wanted to see how you were doing" Yami left, and Jack just stood there, he wouldn't look at me "Jack, what did he mean when he said that" I was getting angry, there was a silence till he spoke "Mark, i'm going back to Ireland, i'm sorry it had to end like this, good luck with Yami" "wait!!" he stopped "so your just going to leave me, after everything we've been through" "i'm sorry Mark, I-" "No just leave" I started to cry as he left in tears "Mark, you can go home tomorrow" "thank you nurse" she smiled as she walked off, I love Jack, but, he's gone now, for good, I just let him walk out of my life like that, with one word he's gone, I wont let this happen, he's to important.