Stucky; Brainfreeze

"So, what is a Slurpee?" Bucky asks confused once again, staring down at the colorful drink Tony had given both Steve and him as a treat.

"Well, uh..." Steve scratched the back of his neck, also in deep frustration, "I'm not really the one you should be asking, Buck." He laughs.

"Yeah, but haven't you been here for like... Four years or something?" He asks.

"That doesn't mean I've had the chance to try every drink this place has to offer." He laughs again.

"Whatever." Bucky smiles, grabbing the drink, staring at it a while longer and then trying it.

"Verdict?" Steve asks.

"Its... Its..." Bucky's eyes widen, "amazing." He whispers before taking a huge slug of the blue icy drink.

Steve does the same and ends up with the exact same response: Amazing.

They slurp and slurp and slurp until they're left there with full stomachs and a pain in their heads. Wait.... A pain in their heads?!

"Aaaaaah!!!!!" Bucky yells, gripping his head tightly, standing up quickly and running around.

"WhaaaaaAAAAAAAHHHH!!!!!!" And Steve does the same.

"THIS IS WORSE THAN BEING FROZEN IN THAT STUPID FREEZER!!!!" Bucky screams.

"AAAAAAAHHHH!!!!!" Steve screams.

"Guys! What's wrong!" Nat runs to help.

Bucky and Steve hug each other tightly, shivering as Tony walks forward with a smirk as he carefully sips his slurpee.

"Hello." He says evilly.

"Muahahhahahahahaaha!!!!" Tony laughs violently.