Strategy

"The biggest risk is not taking any risk... In a world that changing really quickly, the only strategy that is guaranteed to fail is not taking risks." - Mark Zuckerberg

" - Mark Zuckerberg

Chapter XIII

Just as I anticipated, we got a call from a neighboring pack saying they were attacked by Orion. He might think it's a smart idea to do that but it's not. We anticipated this move and soon he will go down. All four of us have trained well technically three, Kaden didn't really need to train. He's had like 100 years to train. I listen as the alphas talk once again.

"We need to attack now." Alpha Michael shouts and I glare at him.

"Last week you said that we should ignore it and now you want us to attack. It will be idiotic to attack now. We know that Orion will run at the beginning of the battle and that is where I will come in. ." I say glaring at him. He looks at me with a glare. "I think you know that. You know you would get our strategy once Orion attacked." I growl out standing up. Kol and Kaden both stand up beside me and my father looks at me in shock.

"I can see it in your head you know. The plan Orion has made with you. He's going to kill you and your pack but not before us. Once you got our plan you would give it to him for power. All you want was power. Being alpha supposedly isn't enough for you." Lana glares at him standing up alongside me. We all start walking towards him menacingly as he backs up. The others stare at us as I put my hand on his forehead with fright in his eyes.

"This will only hurt a lot." I smirk closing my eyes as I let the lightning flow through my arms and towards my fingers where it begins to slowly go through him. He screams in pain so loud that I almost lost concentration but Kol waves his hand making water go over his mouth silencing his screams.

****

"You ready to go Melody?" Lana asks me with a smile and I slowly nod looking at my reflection. I wore a light pink dress with a v-neck and spaghetti straps. I work black sandals and held a brown satchel. My hair was up in a high bun and my makeup was minimal, done by Lana. It was finally the night for Kol and I to go out on a date. I walk out of my room towards the steps where Kol stood at the bottom. I slowly walk down them making sure I didn't fall and soon I was in a nice restaurant across from Kol.

"What would you like to eat this evening?" Our waitress asks nicely and I give her a smile after looking at the menu.

"Can I have a chicken salad?" I ask her and she nods scribbling it onto her notepad before looking at Kol.

"Can I have the bacon cheeseburger?" He asks her and she nods before she soon left. Another waitress walks over with two glasses of wine. We were there for awhile and I had fun with him. He asked me to be his girlfriend and I obviously said yes.

****
I walked towards the battlefield where Orion and my father stood facing each other. Orion had the two men that were there that night next to him. I squeeze Kol's hand staring at their smirking faces. Behind Orion was the rogue pack and behind us was Nathan's pack and alpha Met's pack. Kaden, Lana, and Kol walk beside me. This was the beginning of our war. It shouldn't be too long according to Lana. About a day at the most. I watch as the first men begin to turn, running towards us. That was all we needed to see to interlock our hands together before focusing onto Orion's running figure. He was running away while his men sacrificed their lives. I felt my eyes begin to burn as our eyes change colors depending on our powers. I let go of Kol and Kaden's hands before moving my hand towards the men running towards us. A fire moves around them stopping them in their tracks. I look at Kaden and he nods taking over. Lana moves towards Nathan who needed help against other men. I ran away from Kol towards the woods where Orion had ran. Kol made sure to keep the men away from following me. Their objective was to keep the men from following but at the same time from dying. We know Orion brainwashed them all and we know how to change that. 

"Orion." I yell at him and he stops. I can just see him smirking from here. The two men stopped too before they all turned around to look at me. 

"Oh look who it is Princess Melody." Orion smirks before letting it drop. "You won't be able to beat me alone not with a baby in your belly." Orion says and I glare at him moving my hand towards my stomach.

"I can and I will." I tell him dropping into a fighting stance. Orion looks at his henchmen.

"Go and help the men." He tells them and they both nod running away. He gets into a fighting stance as I move my arms feeling the familiarity of the lightning going through my body. As shocks came out of my fingers, Orion looks at me in surprise and I smirk. 

"Didn't think of that did you?" I chuckle as he goes to run away but I had anticipated that so I quickly made a wall of fire around us and slowly sent the lightning at him. He screams loudly but it was soon drowned out by the battle.

******

"Melody." Kol's voice yelled from behind me as I stand looking at Orion's dead body. I had done something that he didn't know I could do, lightning. I hold my stomach turning towards him. Lana, Kaden, Nathan, and my dad were behind him. 

"I killed him." I say emotionless and they look at me in shock. "What? He had it coming." I say shrugging and they all roll their eyes. Kol brings me into his arms, putting his hand on my stomach. I don't have much of a bump but I will soon.

"I love you guys." I say with a grin, grabbing them into a hug.