C H A P T E R 2

C h a p t e r T w o ...

Anna Anne Pov
I woke up sore as hell. damn! i looked to my right, no one beside me, i looked to my left and uggh! i jumped and covered myself with the covers. someone was looking right at me.

"Dont be scared its okay! Throw this on and jump out the window." The dude said and climbed out the window himself. i got up and washed up and put on the crop top and some shorts and jumped out the window.

"My names Quincy. I Came By To Deliver Something And Saw The Door Open. Sorry To Scare U But I Had To Rescue U! Them Niggas Was Gonns Rape U 'Till U Wasnt Livin' Anymore!"

I shook a little bit and started walking down the street. I heard him mumble, "damn, what a big ass." from behind me. i laughed a little bit and kelp walking

i reached home and shook his hand. "Nice Meeting U Quincy. My Name Is Anna Anne!" I opened the door, he gave me a card.

"Call Me!" he said and ran off. what a life saver! i need someone like him fr.

***

Lina Pov

"So which one of u infected dick headed ass niggas stode my bestfriend." I cocked my gun. someone tried to run away and i shot 'em.

"Carter." I shook my head.

"Why my uncle did it shawt' ?" I walked over to her. i cocked my gun again and put it up to her head.

"Anna Anne stode----" I shot her in the head. brain splattered everywhere.

"Anna Anne dont steal bitch!" I said cocking it again. i spitted on the bitch and stomped her stomach.

"Because Carter likes her!" Another girl said flinching.

"Bitch! Why u flinching!?" i got in her face. i slapped her with the gun and she fell to the floor.

"EVERYONE GO HOME NOW!!" My older brother said and i ran to my car and sped off to my house as i heard sirens. i pulled up into my driveway and got out my car and washed it. i walked into my house and got out of all my clothes and walked to the shower and got in and took a shower.

i got out and put on some pjs and layed in my bed and ate my chips that was on the nightstand.

***

Maino Pov

"Where The Fuck Is Quincy At Kernel?" I asked my nephew. he shook his head and stood up.

"I Dont Know And Im Hungry So Call Me When He Gets Here." He replied and walked out. good, more peaceful time for me.

i went into the kitchen and began to cook. Kernel couldve stayed but none of this was gonna be for him. "Where Was The Chicken At?" i looked around. now i know i had it somewhere in here.

"Not This Again." i dialed JasQuina's number.

"Hello? Yes Imma Return Ur Chicken." JasQuina said. i shook my head about to reply to her

"Look Imma Need U To Return It Now." I said and hung up. She my sister and all but damn.