Chapter 2

Lausyn's POV
I walk into my house and walk upstairs. I lay down onto my bed and remember the note. I reach into my pocket and open the little piece of paper. It said,"You're welcome.❤️" I smile to myself. Who is this? I hear my phone go off again. It was Gabby. "Hey gurl" she said. "Hey what time do you want me to come over?" I asked her. "Right now" she said. "Okay. I'll pack." I said hanging up. I grab my backpack from my closet and put clothes, my makeup and toiletries, shoes, my phone charger, and headphones inside of it. I walk downstairs and walk to her house since I don't have my drivers license yet. I walked up to the door and knocked. A few seconds later, a wild Gabby opens the door. She is absolutely beautiful, inside and out. "Hey L" she said engulfing me into a hug. "Hey G" I said giggling. "Come in" she said smiling, moving the door so it opened more. I smile back, walking into the house. "Hey Lausyn" her older brother said smirking. (I don't know if she really has a older brother, but I'm making her have one.😊) Her brother is a player. He's 17 and he's always looking at me, and not in the right places. It's really creepy and so he is. We walk upstairs and go to her room. "It's 11:30 at night. We should probably go to sleep." I said. "Yeah. We don't want to be sleepy when we meet are husbands tomorrow." She said laying on the floor. I giggled. "You're going to sleep on the floor?" I said laughing. "Yup." She simply said. I shrugged. She started to drift off to sleep, so I grabbed two pillows and a large blanket. I lay a pillow where I'm going to sleep and I lightly pick up Gabby's head and lay a pillow under her. I lay down and put the blanket over both of us. "Night Gab." I whispered. "Night L" she whispered back. I soon drifted off into a deep sleep.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
I wake up with my leg on Gabby and my hand in her face. I slowly move and check the time. 10:27. I literally freaked. "GABBY!! WAKE UP!!" I yelled shaking her. "What do you want?" She said rubbing her eyes. "ITS 10:27!!!" I screamed. Her eyes almost popped out of her head. "Come on! Let's get you looking pretty so that you will catch Jonas's eye!" She said pulling me into the bathroom. "You're lucky I'm awesome at putting makeup on someone" she said smiling. She did my makeup and then I did hers. "You look BEAUTIFUL!" We both squealed together. We both giggled. I look into the mirror and I for once, think I look amazing. I put on a cute outfit(in the media*bottom*) and I chose one for Gabby(also in the media*top*). After that, we do our hair. I straighten my hair and put on a flower crown and Gabby puts her hair in a pony tail. "We both look amazing!" Gabby squealed. I nodded and smiled. "It's almost 12 and the meet and greet starts at 1. Let's go" she said pulling me as fast as she could towards the door. I grab my phone and portable charger. We take a selfie and I post it on Insta saying "Going to meet our hubbies!❤️" We walk out the front door and get into her car. She's 16 so she can drive. We drive to the venue and listen to music while driving there. We finally reached the venue and there's already girls here. We get in line and wait till they open the doors. Once they do, we start moving. After about an hour, we are finally inside. We hand our tickets to the lady and we go to the merch table. We get some stuff and go into the place where the show will be. We wait till we hear our letter be called. We're group D. Right now, they're on group B. There's not that many girls here but it's average. After watching some of the show, we hear our letter called. "Yess" we say together. We rush over to the meet and greet area and I see Jonas. THE JONAS BRIDGES. He was the last one to be met. I hugged Julian and we took a photo while I kissed his cheek. "Yo Jonas is totally checking you out.." Gabby whispered into my ear. I look over his direction and it was true. He was staring me down, head to toe. I hugged Jovani and we swayed back and forth. We took a photo and I kissed his cheek. I looked at Jonas and he held his arms open. I ran into his arms and he spun me around, giving me the biggest hug. He stops spinning and we sway to the music. "You're beautiful" he whispered in my ear. "Thanks" I whispered smiling. "Not to bad yourself." He smiled at me. "You have no idea how much you mean to me" I said staring into his eyes. All of a sudden, I have a flash back. Those eyes. I've seen them before. The...gas station. No.Freaking.Way. I felt a soft pair of lips on my cheek. I smile and we take a picture. "I love you" I whispered. "I love you more" he  whispered putting our heads together. He slips a piece of paper into my hand. I looked at him confused. He smiled and kissed my temple. I smile back and grab my phone. WHAT. JUST. HAPPENED?!
There's the second chapter! Hope you liked! Best friend played by: gabriellaceravone123 hope you liked it too Gabby! Love y'all!-Sarah❤️