Mark, I~

~Jack~

it's been a while since I hung out with Mark and the other and I really wanted to see them

~ • ~ • ~ • ~ • ~ • ~ • ~ • ~ • ~ • ~

Mark: hey Seán

Jack: oh hey Mark

M: do you uh .. wanna come over to L.A. some time soon ?

J: I'm sorry I don't think I have enough money for the tickets or a hotel I'm sorry , I wish I could .

M: well you see .. I bought some tickets and I can get you a hotel .

J: OH MARK REALLY?!

M: yeah , so is that a yes ?

J: HELL YEAH ! when ?

M: next week

J: PERFECT OKAY !

~ • ~ • ~ • ~ • ~ • ~ • ~ • ~ ~ • ~

I soon arrived the airport and it was 1:23 but I was wide awake . "JAAAACCKKK!!" I turn around to see Mark staring at me with his arms open I rolled my eyes and ran to him leaving my bag behind . I hug him and he picks me up in his muscular arms and spins a few times then puts me down I was blushing lightly . he walks with me to get my stuff and he takes it for me .

I'm in the passenger seat with Mark beside me driving. "so , what hotel would you like to stay in ?" Mark asked " w-well I was thinking I could just stay at your place so you didn't have to spend extra money" "oh really ? COOL! we can have a sleepover and maybe record a few vids . well if you're up to it that is " "okay Markimoo" I smile and see Mark blush faintly .

He opens the door for me and helps me out of the car and he carries my stuff up while leading me to his apartment.

It was now 2:14 an I was wide awake . I was in my boxers with a shirt and in his bed , alone . he was on the couch down stairs . "Hey Mark" I say , why? I don't know "Yes?" "c-could you come here ?" he walks up stairs and opens the door and enters the room in his boxers only with messed up hair . "do you need anything ?" I look down and I feel my face heat up a little bit " I - I was wondering if you could .. S-stay here .. with me.. " it was silent " y- you don't have to if you don't want to .. it's just that Mark I~" he pressed his lips against mine my eyes widened I was stiff for a while then started to kiss back closing my eyes . he pulled away, I open my eyes slowly . " ' Mark I ' what ?" he asked , I look away ." I'm afraid of the dark ." he looks down " oh , j- Jack I'm so~" I kiss him and pull him on the bed ontop of me . I slide my hand up his neck into his fire red hair and moaned a little as he slipped his tongue into my mouth , I could feel him smirk against my lips. he slips off my shirt then starts sucking on my neck biting lightly causing me to moan and throw my head back . he starts to kiss me on the lips again and slides his hands down my boxers and starts to rub me slowly. "ah- Mark " I say into his mouth . he kisses my chest and travels lower and lower then stops at my V-line leaving me breathless . he pulls down my boxers as he stuck his finger in my mouth then quickly taking it out . "you ready?" I nod biting my lip. he slid his finger in all the way I hold my breath and exhale as he pulls it out then back in . he added another finger "m-more" I manage to get out . he licks my member causing me to buck my hips up in need for more contact . he licks the tip and starts bobbing his head as he keeps a steady pace with his fingers. "oh god Mark " then he pulls away . I whine in frustration "w-why" "you can't come yet baby " he kisses me and then slides off boxers . my eyes widen at how big and hard he was . "you ready ? " "y-yes" he presses it against my entrance and I squeeze my eyes just and grasp the sheets as he pushes in all the way I moan " oh fuck Mark .. you're so ~" I couldn't finish the sentence because he started thrusting making me moan . "oh you're so tight for me Seán" he moans . I wrap my legs around his waist and pull his hair moaning . he moves his hips and starts to hit my prostate with every thrust " fuck~ m-Mark that feels so g~" he kisses me and starts to suck on my tongue . he was swallowing my moans. "I - I'm close Seán " "me too Mark" I start pumping myself while swallowing Marks tongue. "ah - fuck Mark I'm going to "I say then "MARK!~" I cum on his and I's chest but he keeps thrusting . "Mark n-no more I c-can't " I say on edge. " I'm almost there , just a little more baby" I moan uncontrollably as tears start to run down my face because of the overwhelming feeling pleasures and pain, then he thrusts one last time pushing in harder than ever before "SEÁN" he roars, causing me to squeal as he cums inside me .

we lay together on the bed , I was on his chest . I laugh to myself as I thought "Septipler away!!"

{ do you ship SEPTIPLIER I SHIP SEPTIPLIER LIKE A LOT ! was this even good ? I don't even know lol oh well }

#booperdooper