Trailer

My life used to be as easy as breathing and normal as others. It was harmonious as the beat that thumps inside of me , making the blood in me flow. I never really knew how precious these all were until it got taken away.

From being a girl who loves to speak her mind aloud to being a girl who's completely soundless. A girl with a life but no heart beat.

My name is Mairi Hilaire Advent and this is my story.

It all started on my 18th birthday, a huge celebration was held at our very own hotel . My father Richard Advent is the most influential ambassador during the time. He married my mother - Marielle Hilaire a daughter of a very well known business man in our country .

The two of them were tied together by an arranged marriage . It's already expected if they both don't get along well - whenever they're together they'd start a fight out of small things. 

My mother would always be running away to her sisters house and my father would be drinking in a bar with his friends as for me, I'd be at home doing my own thing because i'm immune to all this. 

The part that sucks for me is that I have limited freedom , I mean who does that these days?  isn't it the time to be free away from cages to pursue and do things you want to - well unfortunately, for me that isn't the case , this is another. 

Ever since I was young I had lived my life being taught this and that . I have been introduced to many people around my father's and mother's circle and it's all for business as my future lies with each person they've introduced me to. 

My future had been all planned out ever since I was young and today i'd be legal enough to run a business or take my fathers position which bore me to death. I don't like it all. I never really did but, I have to follow along as they instruct me because I have no choice. 

I never made a choice for once in my life . It always ended up with them choosing for me because they own my life, even to the day when I wasn't even born yet they had owned it ever since. 

Today i'm going to change that, for once i'll make a choice for myself. 

"Miss Advent your father is requesting for you at the banquet " , one of the maids said through the door as I zipped up my dress. 

"Just a few more and i'd be there , tell him that please " , I quickly took out my sneakers and wore them, preparing for my very own plan. Once I was finished, I headed out of my room and made my way to the nearest exit door I could find. 

I hurriedly rush down the staircase. 

I heard screams and panicking footsteps come my way, they all were in a mad dash as I stood there in a state of shock - to add that i'm getting drag and pushed along by people who were panicking. 

I couldn't feel anything in that moment, I felt so paralysed and it dawned on me.