No Concert

Today is the day. This is the day of what we came for. We are going to see One Direction! AAAHHH. As i woke up, I realized that it's hurry time. Even though the concert is at 7 p.m. but, we need to stay energized. So we are going to eat alot. As I stand up from the bed, I walk trough Ally's bed. "WAKE UP! COME ON WE NEED TO EAT BREAKFAST AND THEN LUNCH AND THEN AFTER DINNER, WE ARE GOING TO SEE THEM!" I screamed. Amber woked up because i scram." What happened? Today's the day? OMG today is the day!" She gasped. Ally finally woke up too. "YEAY" we all scream. We showered quick and then go down to breakfast. "Don't forget the key guys!" Ally said while eating. Amber and I nodded. As soon as we finished eating, we rushed upstairs to get our stuff and exchange our ticket.

****

As soon as we got there, the line was pretty long. And we were lucky enough because the line didn't take too long. Couple minutes later its our turn and we put our ticket on to the table, and we took our money from the wallet. We put the money on the table. Then, one of the guy who worked there asked "Wheres your ticket?" "Uh.. we put it right there." Amber said pointing the table. When we looked down at the table, poof, it was gone. "Wh.. WHAT? HOW?" I was shocked. We looked under the table kept being in the line while other people are waiting. "Hey, hurry up!" Sound a familiar voice from behind. Natasha and Natalie. Not again! Why them? "Guys! It's the sisters again." I whispered Amber and Ally. "Excuse me, you can't be this long." Said one of the guy. So we got off from the line. Why is this happening at the worst time? We looked around the table and others. Not there. "Oh no. Does that means that the concert is cancelled? But only "our" concert?" "Yes Ally, our concert." Amber said. "No. We are going to find the ticket. Don't give up just yet." I replied. After they are done exchange their ticket, the sisters walk towards us. They looked at us arrogantly and Natalie said "Oh, poor you. Lost a ticket, huh?" Natalie said. I started talking infront of Natalie and said "I honestly don't care if we lost a ticket or to see you bragging, but we are going to the concert no matter what happened." As i finished talking, me, Ally and Amber walked away from them. We decided to look at our hotel room. We searched all of the places, it's just nothing. I sat by the bed and said "Forget it guys. We are never gonna make it." "Ugh, i could've sworn that the ticket was on the table!" Amber said. I'm totally desperate. I don't know what to do. I let down my friends. Ugh! Ok, i have to think. Where did it go? Hmm.. ok so i was grabbing my wallet from the bag, and then the ticket is lost afterwards we found out that... Huh.. somethings fishy here. Natalie and Natasha was in the line behind us. I gasped. I KNEW IT. "What Danielle? What?" Ally said curiously. "Oh my goodness. We have to get back there! Come on!" I said while rushing through the door. We took a quick taxi to go back where we exchange our ticket. And we saw Natalie and Natasha infront of the entrance. They are trying to sell... i gasped again THEIR TRYING TO SELL TICKETS. "Guys! Look there the sister goes. Wait, what are they doi-" i cut off Amber's words. "Selling tickets. Come on lets ask them!" I said. We approach to the sisters, honestly, we don't want to get any near with them, but we have no chance. "Can I buy 3 tickets please?" Ally said. They both stared at us and Natasha said " Ew. No way. You are NOT buying this ticket from us. Who says you have money anyways?" They both laugh. "Ugh, come on please. I know we've been nemesis since 8th grade, but we need this!" Amber begged. As they talked, I started to wonder, why are they selling tickets? Don't they want to watch the boys? And why is she's not giving it to us? I gasped again and again. OH MY GOD.

----------------------

ENJOYING THE STORY SO FAR?
WANT TO KNOW WHAT HAPPENED?
(probably some of you guys already know whats going to happen)

IF YOU ENJOY PLEASE LET ME KNIW BY VOTE AND COMMENT SOME SUGGESTIONS.

byebyeeee!

♡,
geoonaa

Instagram: @geonaaaoqi

♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥