Dubai, Here We Come!

Days has past, the test has finished. I got B+ on the test. Ally got A and Amber got B+ same as me. Natalie, Natasha , and Nessie, all got straight A. You know why? Cause THEY CHEATED! But yesterday is pretty good even tho there's a math test. Today we are going to Dubai! Our flight is on 5 pm. Now is 1 pm.
*back to story*
"Ready to go?" Mom said. "So ready mom." I said while eating some crackers. "Okay, so I ordered you a taxi already." Mom said. "Really? Thanks." "Okay so you are boarding at 5pm. I suggest you get ready right now. Have you packed your bags? Have you called your friends to get ready and tell them to meet here?" Mom said. "Okay, I will get ready, I did packed my bags but I need to double-check. I haven't call them and yes, I will call them and tell them to meet here. Uh... here where?" I'm confused. "Your house! Obviously. And then where besides your house? Hm? The trash bin?" "Okay, okay, mom" *we laughed together* "Okay! Chop-chop! Hurry-hurry. I'll call the taxi while you get ready!" Mom said in a rush.
*30 minutes later*
"Okay, packed. Taxi. Stuffs. Oh, last but not least my girls. *Beep beep*
"Oh! That must be the taxi. Gotta go." As I heard the taxi sound, I go downstairs with my suitcase. "Hi, woah, thats a lot of stuff." Amber said. Who said it was a lot? Well Amber just said it but "It's not a lot. Its just 1 suitcase, and my backpack. Well, the suitcase is pretty big...." Mom interrupted. "Come on! You guys are going to miss the plane!" "*giggles* Okay Ms. Amy. Mom's name is Amy Green. They wanted to call mom ms. Amy I don't know why. "Bye mom! See you next week!" I said as im hugging mom. I quickly get in to the taxi. And the taxi driver starts driving. "Take care, honey!" Mom said. "I will! Bye!" I said. If your wondering where Dad is? He is in China. But i have his permission already. Because he's the one who bought the ticket. "Guys, I'm so excited!" Said Amber excitedly. "Me too! My first trip without parents!" Ally replied.
*20 minutes later*
"Argh, when are we are going to arrive? This traffic is insane!" Amber said madly. "You just have to be patient." The taxi driver said. "Oh, yeah? How am I SUPPOSED TO BE PATIENT. YOURE THE ONE WHO BROUGHT US TO THIS TRAFFIC. WE ARE GOING TO ONE OF OUR FAVORITE CONCERT. AND YOU JUST RUIN IT." Amber lost calmness. "Amber. Hey, its okay. The concert is still far anyways." I said to make her calm. But someway, the taxi driver looks very familiar. Weird. "But, we are going to lose the plane." Amber said. "Hey. Somehow we are going to fine a way to go to Dubai okay?" Ally said. "Yeah, Amber. Its fine. What concert is anyways from America to Dubai? Taxi driver said. "Ugh. They are called one direction. They are a boyband from England. Niall is my favorite." I said. "Cool. What direction tho your talking about?".
Im speechless. Why is this taxi driver so curious about us? Maybe he's going on the same plane and kidnap us? Or stalking us? I don't know.
*1 hour later*
Finally arrived at the airport. "Good luck watching "one direction". " Taxi driver said. "Thanks." I replied. We go inside to the airport and start checking in and all that stuff. We bought some foods and drinks and when its time to enter the plane, we go straight to the plane

-----------------------
YEAYYY
YOU MADE IT!

THANK YOU
for reading and if you do like it please vote and comment some suggestions!

Byebyeee! See you next chapter♡

Love
geon1254

Instagram: @geonaaaoqi

For: shaniarethaa ♡♡