Chapter 3

I stare at the door. why did I think he'd actually come?

I wanted him to come badly but..

Not his so called girlfriend.

Knock! knock! knock!

I feel my heart stop. maybe I could possibly change my mind and just not answer...

No!

Yes!!

No!

YESSS!!! I finally go to the door and answer the door. there stood Drake.

"What are you doing here?!" I say.

"Are you OK?"

"Yeah. bye." I say and close the door. I walk to the TV and turn on SSPONGEBOB even his annoying laugh couldn't calm my nerves.

Knock knock!

I walk to the door swinging it off its hinges and then look expecting Drake again. no.

It was Cody, and at his side was the most beautiful girl ever. she had long red hair and big brown eyes.

"Hi I'm Kora." she says with a voice of an angel. I held hard Jelously over this girl, she was everything that I wanted to be.

"I'm Sam." I say and she laughs, my heart freezes at the sound. How could someone be so perfect?

"See Sam I have a girlfriend."

"Dang It! should have invited Edward and Bella!" I say and Kora laughs again.

"Its okay Sam, sometimes first loves dont work out. Its okay love." Says Kora flipping her perfect hair. Then as fast as they arrived they left. I stare at the door.

My first love,

Possibly my only one...

a:n/

can you guess who Kora is?? like the Actress?? Ill give a dedication!