First time

Hello everyone! It's Sarah and this is the first imagine so let's go!

Y/n pov
I was over at my friend, Nate's place. Nate comes running down the stairs saying "y/n! Can you film with me please?" "WHY!" "Because I want you in my video." fine." I said as I headed up the stairs to his recording room.

Nate's pov
I turned on my camera and pressed record "hey. It natewantstobattle here and I am here with my friend y/n!" "Hey!" "So what we are going to be doing is telling everyone our first time doing what ever!" "Let's do it!" "What was your first kiss like?" I asked y/n as she looked like she was petrified. "Umm well... let's just say I didn't like it." "Why?" "It was like making out with a psycho monkey." "Oh god"  she asked me "who was your first crush?" I want to say her because ever since I met her I feel head over heels for her. Her smile, her laugh, her personality, just everything about her was perfect but I can't say that it was her because I know she will reject me."you" I whispered "what did you say I couldn't hear you?" "I said you. Ever since I met you I wanted to be more than friends but I knew that you didn't like me back." I said looking at the ground "I do to." She said out of nowhere. I lifted my head up and smashed my lips against hers. She was shocked at first but she melted in to it. She broke the kiss apart "I always have."

Well that had to have been the shittest thing I have ever written! I hope you liked it and I will see you in the next chapter buh bye!