uf sans x ut sans part 4

So underfell sans nick name is red it's weird for undertale sans to say his own name. this is few weeks later :3

Sans pov
Red seem to relaxed around me but with papyrus he gets very anxious and will leave immediately when ever he walks in the room. I was going to get to the bottom of this no matter what and for some werid reason red hates to talk about anything his past or where he came from but I need to know my brother wouldn't hurt a fly literally. I find him in my room he tends to stay in the room and only comes out for food or when papyrus leaves to calibrate his puzzles. Just then I hear papyrus walk in "Red I need you" "w-what for" "I just need you" "o-okay" "SANS WHERE ARE YO-" red froze and tried to run but I grab him with my magic and he started crying and shaking his head violent no I let him go and he crawled away like someone broke his bones.
"SANS". "SANS". "OH THERE YOU ARE". I kept staring at my room feeling extremely guilty. "SANS ARE YOU OKAY". I snapped out of it "huh yeah I'm um.. fine papyrus" "SANS YOU SEEM ILL I WILL MAKE MY FEEL BETTER SPAGHETTI". "Your so cool bro I'm going to my room" "ALRIGHT BROTHER".
I walked to my room to see red curled into a ball crying "red are you okay" he turned towards me his eye glowing and tears flowing down his face. "S-sans is t-that y-you" "yeah" I hear him whimper he looks like he is about to have a panic attack "red take a deep breath" "o-o-okay" he inhales shakily "now breath out" he exhales slowly "do you.... feel better" he sits up "y-yeah t-thanks" "welcome" "I'm sorry red" he looks at me I look into his eyes they show fear and terror and suprise. I keep staring he blushes and looks away "I'm o-okay" "I'm going to get you some mustard" "okay" he gets on my bed I go down stairs. "HERE SANS SOME SPAGHETTI I'M GOING TO BED I'M TRIED FROM LOOKING FOR HUMANS" "okay bro good night" "GOOD NIGHT SANS" I grab the spaghetti and eat it quickly then grabbing the mustard heading up stairs when I get to my room red is staring at the wall I hand him the mustard he eats it then yawns I walk to the door "good night red" "night sans" I go to the couch to sleep I fall asleep.

I wake up to hearing crying and loud whimpers. red!? I telport to my room to see red having a nightmare "red wake up". He wakes up trying to scream he turns toward me grabbing me and crying into my shoulder "shhh red your okay" I keep telling him eventually his crying turn into hiccups he let's go and sniffs "red you okay" "yeah" "you sure" "Yes" "okay I'll leave" I walk to the door "Sans can you umm" "yeah red" "Can you stay with me" "okay" I climbed into my bed and lay down "night red" "night sans" after red falls asleep I drift to sleep.

Sans X Sans (Sanscent)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें