#4 - 7 Years After The War

Hermione•

Hermione smiled nervously as she gazed upon her white wedding gown. It was a nice wedding dress, not too showy and it fitted her Perfectly and showed every curve.

"Hermione dear, are you ready to put your dress on?" Narcissa Malfoy shouts through the door. Hermione didn't expect to hire a wedding company with her enemy's mother, who she is getting along with so well.

"Sure"

Narcissa and Hermione's mother enter the room and fuss over Hermione and her dress. Hermione's hair and make - up was already done, all she had to do was to get into her dress.

"Come on Hermione, we're ready for you now"

Hermione took a deep breathe in and stepped into her dress. She felt it slip all the way up her body and it tighten when it was zipped up. Her veil was added and her bouquet of flowers were placed next to her.

"Finished" Her mother released a sigh of happiness as she wiped away her tears.

Hermione met her father as she exited the room, she linked arms with him and smiled. She was finally achieving her dreams.

"Dad, I love you" Hermione whispered as she and her father inched closer to the double doors, where her future husband was waiting, along with all of her old Hogwarts friends.

"And I love you too honey"

The doors opened as Hermione and her father walked through, stood at the end of the alter was Draco Malfoy. Hermione smiled as she saw him in his tuxedo. She looked at Ginny, her maid of honour and Luna, her bridesmaid.

Blaise and Theo were stood near Draco, Blaise being best man and, Theo, well just wanted to be there for Draco.

Hermione glanced around the room and saw Harry and all of her friends from Gryffindor and on the left, we're all of Draco's friends from Slytherin.

"I think we're going to be the ones to bring house unity to Hogwarts, between Gryffindor and Slytherin anyway" Draco says as Hermione stops next to him.

Draco shook Mr Granger's hand and thanked him. He took ahold of Hermiones hand and they both looked to the vicar.

"We have come together, in the name of our Lord to witness these two people marry" The vicar says, "Now, Do you, Hermione Jean Granger take-"

"Yes!" Hermione couldn't wait any longer.

"Okay, and do you Draco Lucius Malfoy tak-"

"Yes, I do" Draco looked at Hermione and smiled.

"Uh- sure, You may kiss your bride" the vicar finished and smiled.

Draco pulled Hermione close and kissed her with full passion and lust. He loved her, and she loved him.

Hermione smiled into the kiss as it reminded her of a time in 8th year as they all were retaking the year for their exams, they missed because of the wizarding war.

Draco pulled Hermione with him as he ran towards the room of requirement, He laughed as Hermione tripped up as she was running.

"You alright?" Draco asked as he stopped and faced Hermione.

"If you would just stop running for just a second and tell me where you taking me?" Hermione giggles as Draco pulled her closer as they got to the entrance of the Room of Requirement.

"Room of Requirement, I have a surprise for you"

"A surprise for me? You're not going soft are you?" Hermione laughed and grabbed his hand as he began to imagine his place of need.