Coming Out Celebration - Septiplier

a/n: so i had wattpad deleted for a while and i come back to find out that my story has so many reads! thank you guys I'm gonna start updating more now!!

Sean and Mark walked into the hotel room, Mark with a look of triumph on his face and Sean with a look of worry. They had finally done it, they told the fans they were together at the panel and they couldn't be happier, but Sean was nervous about everyone's reactions. Mark turned to Sean after closing the heavy door behind him and said in a soft voice, "I'm so proud of you baby you did so good up there." Sean forced himself to unstick his gaze from the floor and look at Mark as he muttered quickly, "mmm ya uh thanks." Mark placed his hand under Sean's chin and leaned in close, "what's wrong?" he said his voice sounding deeper than usual. "Nothing just a little nervous about everyone's reaction to it is all."

Mark's gaze flickered to Sean's lips as he spoke and as he looked back to his eyes he took an instinctive step forward while whispering, "I have an idea to help calm your nerves baby." Sean's cheeks flushed as he figured out what Mark was getting at, but couldn't help the instant reaction of his member to Mark's words. Marks hand trailed slowly down Sean's neck, earning himself a small moan from Sean's lips. His hands trailed all the way down to Sean's hardening member where he gyrated his hand slowly over his bulge. Sean was getting fed up quickly with Mark's teasing nature, "Please hurry up Mark, fuck." he gasped. "As you wish", said mark, smirking softly as he moved his hand faster over Sean's bulge as kissed down his neck. "Not what i meant, fuck, please take me", moaned Sean, desperate for the teasing to stop.

Mark, hovering inches above Sean, leaned down and bit Sean's lip before mumbling "fine", and slowly removing Sean's clothing. He made sure to remove his boxers extra slow applying enough pressure as he passed his member to make Sean give a small moan. Mark wasted no time after Sean's bulge was free and immediately wrapped his mouth around it, going painstakingly slow. "Please Mark", gasped Sean, now bucking his hips slightly in an attempt to get more pleasure out of it. "You have to tell me what you want Sean." Sean's cheeks reddened but all the same he groaned, "faster please, fuck" Mark was happy to oblige and began bobbing faster, Sean now grabbing the sheets with one hand and pulling at Mark's hair with the other. This sensation took Mark by surprise and he moaned around Sean's dick as he sucked which nearly sent Sean over the edge as he moaned out incomplete sentences, "Fuck I'm gonna... I think I might... Gonna cum... Oh god mark..."  At this Mark abruptly stopped, making Sean whimper, "Mark, wh- please let me...", "Let you what?" whispered Mark, loving hearing Sean say anything dirty. "Please let me cum Mark" Mark looked down at Sean and simply said, "turn over".

Mark took this opportunity to prepare himself and as Sean finished rolling over he positioned himself and slowly thrusted into Sean. "I think this should help with those nerves", groaned Mark as he picked up his pace. Sean had been moaning non stop since Mark entered him, and it was turning Mark on faster than anything. He couldn't help picking up the pace after hearing Sean moan his name along with several "fuck's". Mark was sure everyone in the neighboring hotel rooms could hear Sean moaning his name by now, which caused him to thrust harder and reach his hand around to Sean's member and stroke him as well. Sean was just about screaming by now, he knew it wouldn't be long so he pumped faster feeling himself get closer too with the encouragement of Sean's moans and screams. Mark felt Sean tightening around him as he came which caused Mark to moan loudly and cum just after. As Mark pulled out he whispered to Sean, "nervous anymore?" All Sean could manage was a tiny whispered, "no." before he drifted off to sleep.

a/n: so yeah it's been awhile since i've written anything i hope it's up to standards and leave any suggestions in the comments 💗