Chapter 4- Zoned Out

Chapter 4-zoned out

Kelli's p.o.v

I looked down at my self wondering why everyone has been staring at me. the weird part was it wasn't gross and awful looks there were respectful looks.

Right now I'm still in my fourth hour hearing the teacher drag on about the history of The Monalisa

I zoomed out thinking about this town, this is the town where my parents where murdered by rogues and I was taken for two years till I got free. I ran at the age of eleven.

I thought of my parents graves, the ones that I hide honestly its quit close the my new school.

I can only hope that these people don't recognize me from my parents, I can't have that who knows what they'll do to me, or only give me to the gods for a large amount of money.

They want me due to my powers, the power of weather. they have offered ever supernatural being on earth money for me. even the rogues, because that's how desperate they are for me.

"Are you listening to me Ms. Clerk. " I jumped at the sound of Mrs. Bates voice. my head snapped up to hers and I nodded quickly not liking the attention she just brought apon me.

She smirked and turned around and continued to talk about the painting. I Could feel his eyes on me. I have came to the conclusion that with his super sweet smell and beautiful brown eyes that he is my mate.

I can't have him though. he is a alpha I can sense it right off of him. I don't want him to have me, he deserves much better.

I looked over at him and shook my head as the bell rung, he is honestly the most handsome man I have ever seen with his dark brown hair and eyes to match, he's muscles and obvious six or eight pack.

I looked away en he smiled at me, I can't have that, he isn't safe with me. No one is.

I got up out of my seat and walked to lunch. I'm not eating of course but ill still sit at a table in the lunch room cause I kind of have to there is no where else to go today cause the library is closed on mMondays.

I rushed to the lunch room before anyone else and day at one of the fall tables all by my self not wanting to be noticed.

After about five minutes I felt safe and sat back a little but my comfort was cut short by two giggling girls and three guys, who sat....

Right next to me. the only one I noticed was my mate.

----------------------
~the more comments and votes I get the faster I update.

Vote <3
Comment <3
Follow <3