Chapter Seven: The Feelings Have Come Back

Start from the beginning

"Dammit great," I said. "You made me late."

"So your school work's more important then your family?"

"She's not mines Charmaine, give it up!"

The next thing I knew, she grabbed my face and kissed me, it was soft...and warm and felt good in a way. I don't know why but I kissed back! it was 5 minutes into the kiss and I pulled away.

"What the hell are you doing?" I pushed her off of me. She smirked.

"You missed that didn't you?"

"No."

"Liar, you miss us...you miss what we had, everything!" she yelled.

I did missed it all but I love Jacob now and that's the way it's gonna stay.

"Just go Charmaine and leave me AND Jacob alone."

"This isn't over y'know..." she said and walked off. I ran to my class and was stopped my my teacher.. Mr. Wilson.

"Your late." he says.

"I know, and I'm sorry I was running late." I said.

"That better be the last time this happens August." I rolled my eyes.

"I know sir, it won't." Fuck you Charmaine!

JacobPOV

Finally it was time for lunch I was hungry. I wonder where Chres is. I walked down the halls and was tripped over by a foot.

"You think you could take away Roc from us?" I know that voice.......Ray.

"Think again blind boy." and that was Prodigy.

"Please, just leave me alone....were all young adults here."

"I don't give a fuck if we was babies!" yelled Ray, and he punched me.

After they was done with me, I got a busted lip, maybe bruises idk....and a black eye. I slowly got myself up and was stopped by a yell.

"JACOB!" It was Chresanto, thank goodness!

"Baby what happen to you?" he asked. I told him about what Ray and Prod did to me. He got angry.

"You wait here." he said sternly.

"Wait why-?"

"Just do it!"

"OK..."

He left without any other words.....I guess to go and find the boys. I hope he doesn't get hurt.

RocPOV

I ran for the lunchroom to find Ray, Prod.......and Anthony with Charmaine! 0_0 DF is going on!

"What the hell is going on?" I asked in the most meanest voice I could possibly can. Charmaine had a guilty look on her face, and Ray, Prod, and Ant had smirks on their faces.

"Do you think you really wanna know?" asked Anthony.

"Hell yes I wanna know," I said. "Now tell me before I beat it outta you!"

"I want what you got." he said. I was confused but then I remembered Jacob.

"You can't have him."

"I will," he smirked. "Unless you wanna see him get killed."

Killed?

"Killed?"

"Be with me and your daughter....or well all kill Jacob," laughed Anthony. "If I can't have him.....then no one can."

Kill Jacob? no way, I rather die then to have him get killed for their needs.

"Your not killing Jacob," I said. "Not while I'm here."

"Then we'll kill you first." Ray said. It hurt since we were pals....ever since the 1st grade.

"What happen to you guys?" I asked.

"We traded up," Prod said. "You abandon us for the little blind bitch!"

THAT'S IT!

I punched him one and then I continued punching the shit out of Ray. Anthony was on my back and I pushed him into a wall. I can take on three people yes. Charmaine just sat there, shocked holding her baby to her chest.

"I've said this so many times and I'll say it again....leave me and Jacob the fuck alone....or you are done."

I don't hit girls but I'll beat a bitch's ass.

"You know you can't hurt me," she said. "You still love me, that kiss meant something and you know it."

I did miss her kissed but ugh! I'm trying here....

"Just leave us alone!" I ran back to where Jacob was, he was on the floor since he was to weak to stand.

"Baby?"

"Chressy," he cried. "Don't leave me."

"I won'y baby I won't." I need to keep Jacob and me safe. My friends all turned on me, my EX is out to get back with me, talking about a kid that I know ain't mine. What am I gonna do? Her face..her skin..and that body figure! I guess I'm stuck with two questions....

Do I still love Charmaine?

Can I keep my promise to Jacob?