"Don't worry my little sweetheart. Soon both of you will have the best friendship in the world. Sanam loves you to pieces, just give her some time."

I left her room and I went to mine. Allah has blessed me with adorable twins but unfortunately for me, having the same behavior as their parents were unbearable! I went to sleep exhausted.

Next morning, Seher's pov.

I woke up early to leave. I had called Khala to tell her that I was coming back if she would be ok to take me back and she accepted so I grabbed my things and left, not forgetting my music box and a photo of my parents and phuphi. Rehaan had accepted to pick me up so I went to his car and he helped me put my things in his car.

"Miss Khan, are you sure that it's a good choice?" He asked.

"Listen Rehaan, I already love her to pieces but it seems like it's not the same for her. She keeps behaving rudely and I tried to accept it as her natural way to act but I just can't take it anymore. When she will realize that I have a heart and her being rude with me is unbearable, then I would accept to go back home."

"You're unbelievable, Seher Ahmed Khan." He sighed and I looked at the window while seeing my home disappearing was becoming difficult...

Sanam's pov.

I had woken up, decided to open my heart to my sister. I knew that I behaved rudely towards her when she had done nothing wrong. But I had a reason behind it. I was just so scared to lose her again... I had always felt incomplete before she came back in our lives and it was so weird to have her back in my life that I didn't know how to behave. I went to her room and knocked but there wasn't any answer so I opened the door thinking that she was probably in the bathroom but there was no one. What caught my attention was the absence of clothes and pizza boxes. Seher was gone...

I had left the house to search for Seher. Daadee was against it saying that I didn't know the city but I had assured her that I would bring my phone to call her in case of an emergency. As I was walking near some hotel I saw none other than Aahil leaving with another girl. My heart broke into a billion pieces when I saw him kissing her. How could he? 'Forget it Sanam. Your sister is more important than this guy.' I told myself and I continued looking for my sister.

I felt my phone vibrating so I picked it.

"Daadee? Is Seher at home? Please tell me that she's at home."

"No Sanam, I'm sorry but you should come back it's already midday. Come to eat please." she pleaded.

"No, Daadee. I won't come back until I come with my sister." I exclaimed.

Zoya's pov, a week later.

It was Tanveer's son birthday and I was ready to destroy the sanity left in her. Asad was still preparing everything, he had managed to get a bodyguard to protect me if something bad happened. He was so overprotective that it was starting pissing me off.

Seher's pov.

It was Rehaan's birthday! And he had invited me to celebrate it with him. I had called Daadee to say that I was fine and I didn't know if I would come back yet. So Rehaan had said he would pick me up to go to his birthday's party. I would dress in a dress that dad had offered to mom. Daadee had given it to me and she said that ammi was wearing it for her first mehendi ceremony.

Sanam's pov.

Dadee was still angry at me as Seher didn't come back. I was getting worried that she wouldn't forgive me but Rehaan had come a few days ago saying that he had invited Seher for his birthday and I should come to fix things between us. I was unsure but I wanted to go and see her. I had managed to find an attire in ammi's clothes, it was very beautiful..(it's the clothes Zoya wore during the episode where Purvi from Pavitra Rishta was present..)