~6~

Asad's pov, three days later.

Zoya and I were in front of our house which was now Tanveer's house. She grabbed my hand and we walked around the house. We entered the house from the back, but before entering the house, she kissed me and whispered:

"If something happens, just remember that I love you, right?"

"Same for you, Mrs. Khan." We entered the house, using the secret path built by Zoya. Once we were into the house, Zoya put clothes similar to the ones she wore when Tanveer had attempted to kill us.

"Remember Mrs. Khan, don't try something impressive."

"Asad, please, I won't try anything." We were in our room and seeing all the memories we shared burnt was heartbreaking. Zoya found her necklace hanging in a photo frame of us and put it in her pocket after looking at the photos of Sanam and Seher.

She kissed me one last time before leaving.

Zoya'spov.

I cautiously walked around the house, searching for Tanveer's room. Well, it wasn't that difficult. It was the biggest. I put my hand over my belly and exclaimed.

"Beta, please, help your mommy!"

I entered the room and see the famous chair of the devil. The rocking chair. I sat on it and I started rocking myself. I heard some movements then her horrible voice echoed in the room.

"Who's there?" She asked. I smirked and I got up. I heard her gasp, so I turned around.

"What's happening Tannu? It seems like you have seen a ghost!" I began to laugh like a crazy girl as she was looking at me in a horrible state. Good. That was my cue to leave. So I left her room, running away like a thief. As I assumed it, she tried to follow me but someone pulled me into a room. I realized that it was Asad.

"So how was it?" He asked.

"Seeing her frightened was the best sight I had to see except for yours and our children's face."

We laughed some more before leaving. Tanveer Beg, your fall was near!

Seher's pov.

I was sitting in front of Khala's house listening to the music box when something or someone caught my eye. It was a man. He seemed very familiar. He had a smile plastered on his face as his dimple on his cheek was showing. Why did I have this feeling that I knew this man? Some hazy memories flew into my head...

Flashback.

"Seher! Come here! Mom is looking for you!" Someone said and I couldn't manage to see his face as it was blurry.

End of flashback.

I closed the music box and I entered Khala's house. I went to my room and I sat in the corner of the room and I cried. It was so hard! Why? Why did my grandma leave me! Why? I was left all by myself, were they looking after me? Were they thinking that I was dead? Was Sanam aware of my existence? How would I find them?? Allah Miyaan! Why did I have to suffer like this!

Sanam's pov.

Shit! Aahil was outside waiting for me. He had flowers and I couldn't deny that he was very handsome with this suit...Allah Miyaan! What was wrong with me??

I opened the door and he smiled, well Mr. Ibrahim you should erase that smile!

"What are you doing here?" I asked coldly.