I sat back and crossed my leg over the other one, crossing my arms as well. I wonder who's going to get a room with the boys. And which boys? I listened carefully, waiting for my name as I closed my eyes, tapping my fingers against my arm.

Jiemma: Orga, Rufus, Dobengal, you all share one room. Yukino, Minerva, Grace, you all share one room.

Huh? I didn't hear my name... and I didnt hear Sting or Rogue's name either...

Jiemma: I trust (Name) from the bottom of my heart so I know nothing bad will happen. So the last group is.. Sting, Rogue and (Name).

EEEHHH?! I HAVE TO SHARE MY ROOM?!

Mr. Jiemma looked towards me, as if asking for my approval. I couldn't turn him down, it would make me seem bad. I smiled and nodded, stuttering a little bit.

(Name): Y-Yeah, I'm fine with that...

Mr. Jiemma then looked towards Sting and Rogue where they both gave a thumbs up.

Jiemma: Its settled. We'll be leaving now, everyone must stay with their groups at all times. No matter what.

I shrugged and fixed my badge before making my way over to Sting and Rogue. I ushered them towards the front so that I could walk alongside Mr. Jiemma at the same time.

Jiemma: Now (Name), enjoy this, okay? This is your first trip anyways.

(Name): I will, thank you!

Mr. Jiemma walked ahead of us as I stood in the middle of Sting and Rogue. As we exited the classroom, we collected our suitcases on the way out.

Sting: This is your first trip?

(Name): Uhh, yeah, Im pretty excited.. I can't wait.

I smiled and scratched the back of my neck. Out of nowhere, Grace, who's group was behind us, yelled out to Sting.

Grace: Hey, Sting! We can spend more time together now! Isn't that great?

I looked back at Grace, who seemed like she was putting up a good front. Was she jealous?

Sting: Uhh, yeah. That's cool...

Grace hugged Sting's arm from behind as she snuggled up close to him. It pained me but I tried to ignore it, looking forward. Yet I couldn't stop this burning, broken feeling inside of me. I sneaked a look for some reason but I was shocked as the only emotion I could identify in Grace's eyes were evil. Everything around us slowed down, as we made eye contact. Her eyes and emotions were purely corrupt, it was hard to look at. She smirked at me, before leaning up towards Sting and connecting their lips. She held the back of his head, deepening the forced kiss.

Time seemed to flow normally again as shock took over my body. I froze as I fell backwards, but I was quickly caught by Rogue. Yukino and Minerva rushed up to my side.

"(Name)!"

I looked up as Rogue straightened me up and let go of me.

(Name): Tch..

I looked at Grace who let go of Sting, before sending a glare her way. Unintentionally, I was letting off Bloodlust, alarming the people around me.

Minerva: (Name)...

I snapped out of my thoughts before thanking my friends for getting me under control. I started walking again, still with Sting and Rogue by my sides. As the buses were in sight, I asked Sting and Rogue to stand by, making the rest of the class come to a halt as well.

Jiemma: Okay! We'll divide you into 2 groups, each goes into 1 bus. (Name)?

I nodded before walking up to the front. The groups were assigned a number, which made everything easier for me. I had made sure to assign the groups properly according to their behavior, so they would be easier to handle.