"Maria u have to go the principals office."I said to her. She got up and and was about to walk away but Kailey stopped her making me roll my eyes. 

"Why would you listen to that bitch?"She asked Maria.

"Why would I lie?"I asked her. She got up letting Maria go away. She got in my face and I took a step back making her smirk.

"Why are you smirking dumbass?"I asked her.

"Why did you take a step back?"She asked me.

"Because I don't want a clown face with bright shitty make up in front me. Literally you are blinding me right now."I said causing the whole cafeteria to laugh. Jahyla, Tyler, and Maria walked back in and sat down watching. 3 got up and walked out. I looked back at Kailey and my head flew left and my cheek burned. I touched my cheek and it was bleeding.

"What the fuck you bitch!"I screamed at her.

"Oops my hand slipped."She said. I punched her and she fell on the floor.

"Oops my hand slipped."I said making her grab my feet and trip me so i fell on my back with my head hitting the floor. Black dots clouded my vision making me close my eyes and hold my pounding head. I opened my eyes to see the dots gone and Kailey holding her jaw. At the door was the principal and a smirking Michael. Kailey grabbed my hair and picked me up.

"Wow that one month break made you weak didn't it."She said slapping me where she cut my cheek.

"No it only made me stronger."I replied moving my hair from my face. I punched and her threw her over a table. I grabbed her hair and punched her. I pushed her on the floor. I looked Michael in the eye and saw nothing but cold empty gray eyes.

"Skyler let go of her."Jackson said to me, but I didn't listen to him. The 3 boys got around me and Tyler looked me in the eyes. His eyes are calm and have a hint of fear in them letting me know my gray eyes are dark, cold, and menacing. My look when I have the feeling for killing somebody.

"Let her go Skyler."Tyler tried. He got in front of my face and looked me in the eyes.

"Let her go."He in a whisper very slowly. I let go of her hair and I saw Jackson and Esteban help her up but she just slapped them and walked away with Maria and the other bitch. He grabbed my clenched fists and opened them up and intertwined his fingers with mine.

"Calm down babygirl."Tyler said to me and I nodded my head. I let him drag me to wherever it was and I realized they dragged me into a classroom. 

"He's keeping an eye on her and we can't do shit."Tyler growled when we were all in.

"Actually, he's keeping an eye on both of us."I heard Lizzie say. We all looked at her and I walked to her.

"You can tell us.We won't tell anybody."I whispered to her so nobody could hear. She nodded her head with tears glistening in her eyes. I backed away from Lizzie and she reached for the bottom of her sweatshirt.

"Ok this isn't a strip show."Jackson said.

"I'm just taking my jacket off u dumbass."Lizzie hissed at him. She took it off and all over her arms were scars. Esteban walked over to her and picked up her arms. She hissed and when he touched her arm.

"Some of them are new."He said to himself but loud enough for us to hear. Lizzie was now sobbing and she backed away from us and fell against the wall, then slid down it.

"Guys get out."I said to the boys. Jackson and Tyler ran out the room, Tyler holding his balls making sure I don't do anything to him since last time I kicked him.