Poor Fam

Journey pov
Hey wht up guys it's yo girl Journey. Im light skin, slim thick, and I'm 20. Ima nice girl, but if u push my buttons,ima make ur life a living hell. Our family has a money problem and I'm here to save the day, i just wish we had some more money, but no matter the job I'll work for it. I have a 12 year old brother and a 13 year old sister. My brother is sick and he needs some medicine, but they don't have the money. Luckily I have them done money for them for him.

I went to my moms house cause she had to tell me something really important, so I went to her house and knocked on her door. She opened the door and I walked in and my fam was siting down on the couch. I sat in the chair across from them.

Me- whts wrong
Mom- sweetie we r short on money so I was wandering if u can help us out
Me- i will help u mom, i will find a job so u guys can have some money
Mom- thxs we knew we could count on u
Me- u guys are family so I will help u

I left sad and went driving to look around for a job, then i saw August Alsina post a paper on a tree. I got out of the car and took the paper.

Looking for a maid. Will pay $50 an hour. If u wanna apply plz come to this address.

I couldn't read anymore. I grabbed the paper and walked off. I looked and saw the limo and August looking at me biting his lip. I couldn't help but blush and then I went to my car and his limo drove off and I went to McDonalds and got me a Carmel Frappe. I then drove to August big ass house. I got out of my car and looked at the paper and then looked at my phone. I am 10 minutes early, i knocked on the door and August opened the door with no shirt on. He looked at me biting his lip.

Me- uh can I come in or are u gonna check me out like I'm yo gf or sum
August- o my bad just got distracted, come on in

I walked into his big ass house

Me- damn(i mumbled)
August- so ur preety early ma
Me- well first of all my name is not ma, its Journey and second the early the better.
August- fine ur hired
Me- wht
August- i said ur hired, now u start tomorrow, pack yo stuff and ur moving wit me
Me- uh ok ig
August- yea well see u tomorrow
Me- see ya tomorrow, but wait y im hired even we didn't do nun but talk
August- cause 1) i dont feel like hearing screaming from every damn fan girl and 2) u got tht additude tht other girls don't have, i like tht and thts good
Me- ok

He kissed me on my forehead and I grabbed his phone and put my number in it. I smiled and walked out da door. I heard the door shut and I walked to da car, got in and drove off. I went in my apartment and started packing all my clothes and stuff. When I got down packing my clothes. I went in my bed and fell asleep.