"BEAR is here. You guys seem enjoying your time. Over"

"FOX is here. BEAR did the three of you made it? Over"

"BEAR is here. RACOON and CHEETAH are in position. Me as well. Over"

"DOG is here. Ok team. Just wait for the signal... Over.."

In the ballroom the people heard a scream. When all of them looked they saw a young lady yelling at the butler.

"Why do you have eyes? Do you use them at all?!"
"S..sorry.. It's just the other sir had pushed me by accident and-"
"Cut the crap.. I'm leaving this place.."

The host of the party came at the source of the noise.. "What's going on?"
The lady turned to catch the eyes of Mr.Green and his heart as well.. The long silky platinuim blonde hair decorated with a black rose that suits the long black dress with long sleeves . The dress was revealing her left leg and her back attracting the eyes of the men in the place. However the most beautiful thing about her face was her cold Russian features with little of make-up and her deep dark blue eyes.
The man was totally captured by her when she talked in a weak voice "Sorry sir.. This butler just poured the drinks over my five hundred thousands dollars dress. Now I can't spend the night with this dirty dress can I?"

The host waked from his daydream at her question. He looked at the butler who panicked and murmured some apologies. The man smiled at the lady and took her hand "I'm sorry my lady.. I'll punish this butler right now for you.."

By a signal from his fingers, two large guys in black suits took the poor guy who kept apologizing and asking for forgiveness. Soon the three guys were no where to see for the guests, and they ignored everything like nothing happened.

"Now that bad butler is punished, can I ask you to stay with us for the rest of night? If you want I'll bring you a new dress instead of this one" He wishpered while kissing the back of her hand making her blush and nod in agreement.

After bringing a new dress for the lady, the two of them talked about many topics. Moments later the two of them were enjoying thier talk in the balacony.

"So Katayusha.. Who did you come with?"
"I came with my brother.. He's discussing something with another businessman. If he didn't insist, I wouldn't be here.."
"And why?"
"You'll laugh.. And maybe hate me.."
" Try me.."
The girl sighed and looked at the starry sky "I used to be a poor orphan until my brother's family adopted me.. You see.. Those rich people didn't look at me before.. Now because I'm the daughter of this rich family, everyone wants to become my friend.. I hate this world.. I wish to destroy it.."

His eyes widened at her words. He didn't think someone will have the same feelings and same experience...
He caught her chin to make her look at his eyes..
"Maybe your chance to do that is just beside you..."
"Mr. Green..." she whispered, her eyes were relaxed..
The two were about to kiss when the electricity went off out of sudden..

Screams were heard from every part. People were asking about what's happening.

"RABBIT is here. RACOON has did his part of work. Over"

"DOG is here. Why didn't he call then? Over"

"RACOON is here. Before anything WHO'S IDEA WAS IT TO GIVE ME THE ROLE OF A BUTLER?!! Damn you guys they nearly killed me!! Over"