Souls

I lifted my heavy I lids, hearing little faint sounds of droplets of rain landing gently on the roof of the tent like feathers.

Walking outside, hearing ruffling in the trunk. I headed there seeing the one and only Fred, tidying the trunk with a lollipop sticking out of his mouth. I giggled slightly.
"Fred, can I ask a strange question?" I mumbled, "Ummm... Yeah why not" he replied not looking at me. " Don't you think its weird that there is no color in this place?" I asked straight forward, " i dont know, and i must say your wrong... See up the guy there still passed out in the truck has a yellow truck, and see here, i have a red watch?" He stated as he pulled his sleeves up. "And not to mention your own eyes are blue" [they dont have color either]
He said bluntly. I gasped, it couldn't possible be true. I mean I would have realised by now, "so you think that this is a clue or something?" I said staring at Fredrick back. "Yeah that's what I heading for, and see here what I found its the map of the amusement park. Well at least it was the map of the amusement park before it got abandoned.

"Yo pass it?" I asked Fred for the map, he gave it. Letting me see the facilities.
However, the first thing I noticed was a big field, a big empty field. "Hey Fred look, why would they have an empty field in the middle of a amusement park, and not just the amusement park in the middle of roller coasters?" I asked with my smart mouth, "I dont know maybe they just didn't know what to fill it up with, but the main question is. Why are we here? And I wanna know my past!" He said. "Why would you wanna know your past?" I blurted like I didn't even care, which I did not care about.
"Well, I kinda wanna know if I had a girlfriend or not, and if I didn't then you could be my girlfriend...?" He said with out hesitation, " what the heck, I don't wanna be your girlfriend only friend your so crazy" I said, wait did he just ask me to be his girlfriend.

******

Sorry I'll make the next chapter longer ☺️