Chapter 4

Bella's outfit on the left , Jordyn's on the right and Nesha's in the middle

1 week later ...
----------------------------------------------------------------------

  I wake up to my stomach turning , I quickly run to the bathroom and puke in the toilet . When I finish throwing up I flush the toilet then brush my teeth . what the fuck is with me , like I have been puking non stop these past few days I thought. I took a quick shower then got dressed in a black sweeter crop top with the words going down both of my sleeves  , gray sweatpants And I put my hair in a messy bun  , when I was done I went to wake up cranky #1 and #2 . I went to Nesha's door and thought of something fun , I went and got a bucket , filled it up with water and entered Nesha's room . In the next 30 seconds Nesha was screaming bloody murder while wet .

" WHY WHY WHAT HAVE I DONE TO DESERVE THIS  " Nesha screamed  in a dramatic pose , I could not stop laughing then my stomach started acting up again , I ran to the bathroom and emptied my guts out while Nesha held my hair back as she rubbed my back .

  " Jordyn this has been going on for sometime are you ok " Nesha said as I got up and flushed the toilet.

  " I don't know , I think I might be just sick " I said

  " I don't know bout this Jordyn I think you should go see a doctor " Nesha said while looking worried

  " I'm fine really it'll just go away " I said trying to calm her down

" Jordyn you have been like this ever since that one night stand , I'm worried that you might be ... You know " Nesha said

  " what pregnant please my period isn't for another 2 weeks " said reassuring her

  " still I don't know , go to the doctor and see ... Please " Nesha said while she gave me puppy eyes

  " FINE only because of your puppy eyes " I said  , but only because her puppy eyes are to cute , like how do you look that cute .

I went to wake up Bella while Nesha took a shower  , when I got opened Bella's door she was already up and dressed in a pink crop top and black leggings with her hair down . She was typing furiously on her phone.

" wow cranky #2 got up by herself , we need to celebrate this moment " I said sarcastically

" HA HA very funny Jordyn " she said

" who were you typing at , you looked as if you were ready to kill them " I said

" nobody just a friend I haven't talked to in a while " she said

" well tell this friend that if they don't stop whatever that is making you mad , I'm gonna come after them " I said in a serious tone . Bella looked at me for the longest and we just started laughing . Nesha came into the room wearing and a red sweeter crop top with the words going down both sleeves , black sweatpants and she had put her hair in two braids while holding a Bennie that said ' you can't sit with us ' . Me and her were twinning.

" what are y'all laughing bout " she said , me and Bella just looked at each other and started laughing even harder .

" ok are we just gonna stand around or are we going out to eat " Nesha said looking a bit pissed , me and Bella stopped laughing went down stairs to put our shoes on . I had on my black nike shoes out , Nesha had on her red Nike shoes on and Bella had her white vans . Bella looked at us .

" why y'all twinning " she said

" cause we twins " me and Nesha said while laughing

We got in my Infiniti Q70 hybrid and drove to Starbucks , I got the tazo chai frappuccino , Bella got the caramel frappuccino , and Nesha got the double-double fudge bar frappuccino . we sat in at a table in the far back once we got our drinks . everything was going fine , we were drinking our drinks and talking when my stomach started acting up again .

" oh no not again " I said as I rushed to the restroom, I quickly puked in the toilet. When I finished I flushed the toilet and washed my hands , I went back to the table to Bella and Nesha staring hard at me .

" what " I asked them

" we're going to the doctor right now " Nesha said

" on guys I'm telling you I'm fine " I said trying to reassure them

" no Nesha's right whether you like it or not we're going " Bella said as she and Nesha walked to the car , I really could not argue with these two once the want to do something there's no turning back . We drove to the hospital to see if anything was wrong with me , Bella and Nesha quickly took over by telling the doctor what has been happening to me. The doctor toke a few test and even had me pee in a cup so she could test it . We waited a full 10 minutes before she came back .

" ok you are in perfect health congrats on staying away from alcohol it would have hurt it " the doctor said

" hurt what " I said not understanding what she said

" your baby duh , honey your pregnant " she said with a big smile

" WHAT " both Nesha and Bella in Union , I just sat there not knowing what to say

  " how long " Nesha said

" 1 week " the doctor said

  " Jordyn  omg " Bella said , you mean that the person who took my virginity is my baby daddy oh no

" what's the worst that could happen " I said sarcastically

" Jordyn I didn't know this was going " Nesha said

"  it's fine it's not like I just destroyed my life " I said tearing up , I can't believe this is happening to me .

  WHY LORD WHY