.07

We finished putting her clothes up and getting her bed set up with the help of Mikey.

"So Elissa is moving in with you? I had no idea. I thought I would never see her again and I was sad." Said Mikey.

I could tell Mikey liked Elissa a lot and didnt want her to leave. She is gonna live at my house for the rest of this year. Just until she is old enough to get her own apartment.

I told Mikey about how we convinced her dad to let her live with me.

Its a really long story but I told her every detail. Elissa and I are basically best friends but not bestest friends. Jasmin will always be my bestest friend.

In the middle of the story, I got a call from Jasmin. She was crying really hard. She told me to go to her house right now.

I told Elissa and Mikey I had something important to take care of and would be back. I walked over to Jasmin's house.

I got to her house and walked in because it is basically my house too. She was on her bed bawling her eyes out.

"Jamin oh my gosh, are you ok?!?!?!?" I ran over to her to make sure she wasn't hurt.

"We broke up. Mackenzie broke up with me." Her voice cracked on the last word. She obviously wasn't ok. I sat next to her and she immediately grabbed my shirt and started crying on my shoulder.

"I have a crush on Lilah and I told Mack because I didn't want to hide anything from her. I obviously love Mack more but she doesn't like me anymore." She started sobbing even more.

"Jasmin ok listen, she still loves you even if she is mad. Nothing is gonna change that. I'm sure she'll want you back because you obviously wouldn't go and date Lilah, you love Mackenzie. Plus, I'm not supposed to say anything, but Lilah's in a relationship."

Jasmin had been looking down but as soon as she heard the last sentence she looked up fast. One eyebrow was farther up than the other in question.

I don't think she knew I was being serious. I know Zoey and Lilah are in a relationship. They told me. I wasn't gonna tell Jasmin who Lilah was dating but she needs to know.

(I honestly think Jasmin and Lilah would make a cute couple *wink wonk*) but that's not the point!! Jasmin and Mackenzie love each other and I'm gonna help them mend their relationship. Somehow. I don't know yet.

A/N- a short little update until I can write more. I'm really tired while writing this so sorry for any typos or if it just doesn't make sense. I'll try to update soon. But I'll be babysitting today but I'll try to write As much as I can though.

-Ariel