Levi's Rage

"ERWIN!!!!" a tearful Levi sprinted up to him passing by several messes which was not like him at all. Erwin, however, knew this was coming.

"Yes Levi?" he kept a straight face as if Eren's death was like every other as if it made no difference for humanity in it's goal. 

"YOU SWORE YOU WOULD KEEP HIM SAFE ERWIN YOU SWORE YOU WOULD!!!!" Levi got in Erwin's face for the first time since he was dragged into the Survey Corps. when he was younger and Erwin was a little scared this time. He had Eren's anger with his mixed together and if HE let it out its a BIG deal and anyone else would've ran. 

"I know Levi but casualties happen on the battlefield." he said blandly like he had with every other soldiers deaths and it only fueled Levi's rage and anger towards him. HE grabbed Erwin by his collar and yanked him over the desk sending paperwork in every direction. 

"He's not just a soldier. He's my boyfriend Erwin and my love not to mention humanity's salvation...He deserves more than what your giving him." Levi then stormed out and Armin stood there for a few seconds wide-eyed with a gaping mouth before following after him with his head down in embarrassment and disbelief. 

Then they went to see Hange. Armin knew this was going to be the most emotional he would ever see Levi. When Mikasa finds out....lets just say he does not want to be within 500 ft. of her. When they got to Hange's lab there was a sign on the door displaying closed temporarily due to passing of Eren Jeager. This made Levi mad and sad at the same time and he slammed the door open crashing it into the wall with incredible force scaring Hange and Armin. He then fast walked up to Hange.

"Show me Jeager." he demanded, anger burning bright in his eyes. Hange showed him Eren's body without arguing and stood back when she did, afraid that he would lash out and kill her. He never shows emotion like this. NEVER, and the fact that he is scares everyone.

He stroked Eren's cheek. It was ice cold but he didn't care his brat, his idiot, his love is dead and all he wants is to be with him to die here and now with him. He started to cry and fell to his knees cursing at himself for letting this happen. "

I'm suck a fucking idiot! I couldn't do this one thing!!" Hange and Armin both comforted him and told him it wasn't his fault. Armin is  scared of his new found emotion while Hange is thinking of experiments to run on Levi after this is all over. They were all upset about this and they all wanted justice for Eren. Levi returned home that night and fell asleep.

The next day he did not go to work. He stayed in bed and slept the day away. He didn't even get up to clean the house. Then he thought of something. What if the soldier who killed him is someone I can catch and kill him myself....yeah i could do that for him at least. Then at the end of the day he asked Erwin to be apart of the investigation of Eren's murder and Erwin agreed. 

"I swear here and now I will find you and I will kill you, you son of a bitch" Levi Swore it and it was a promise he was going to keep.