Michael's Little Sis

Ok, bare with me, it's a bit different you just gotta trust me, ok, maybe a lot different but oh well. Lol I think it's ok. I was planning to do this one too so I'll use almost this exact description, but if you use this one, like usual, you don't have to delete it or change the description, but be warned, I'll probably use this description
___________________________Title: Michael's Little Sis

Who: Jacob and Hope

Description:
Hope is Michael's little sister. Hope went on tour with 5sos last year and is going again. Michael doesn't get to see Hope much so it's good to see her again. The boys love her too. Hope does get randomly asked to take pictures with their fans, who are mostly girls. The boys act like she's their little sister too. Hope and the boys live pulling pranks on each other. But most of the time when the boys go to pull a prank on Hope, something ends up not going right. But Hope on the other hand, is great at pulling pranks on the boys, on the tour bus, in public, or even on stage. Hope has went to red carpets before so everyone knows who she is, and honestly people really like her. Last year when she was on tour, after people found out that she was Michael's sister and not his girlfriend- because they think that!, they would actually ask how she was, to take pictures with her, and stuff like that. But this year, Luke's little bro Jacob is coming. He doesn't have a clue who Hope is, or that she brings nerf guns to pull pranks and shoot people with. Luke is just waiting for Jacob to meet Hope because he has heard things about her and he doesn't think any of it is real, like that she is stronger than most boys. But once Jacob meets Hope, he is interested in her. Hope is one that likes to be loud, she's always hyper, is NOT about to let someone do something mean or wrong and let it be ok, is not afraid to cuddle or hug a complete stranger, at first when the fans found out that she was Michael's sister and not girlfriend, they honestly though she was a lesbian because she would hug fans who wanted a picture but would also give them a peck on the cheek,maybe even lips, but she is bi- so they weren't totally wrong. She has thought that some of their fans were cute, boy or girl. Jacob is a bit shy and doesn't like getting all the attention that much. Hope interests Jacob and he wants to be friends with her. But when Jacob and Hope get locked in their hotel because of a HUGE storm and the rest of the boys at a fast food place picking up food, they get to know each other really well... but how will the boys feel about them being so close...........