Chapter Nine: The Happily Ever After

After a simply blessed reception where we were given well wishes from everyone,  even Thorin Oakenshield. My husband took me away to a serene residence beside a waterfall.  The smell of nature all around us and the rushing sound of the waterfall makes everything perfect.  Of course the second I turn away from the balcony over looking the crystal blue waters,  Thranduil is pouring red wine from an ornate bottle into crystal glasses.

"My lovely wife. Care to join me?" He asks with a charming smile.  I nod, still in awe that this is my husband,  my king.  I sit down and he hands me a glass,  a gentle smile ever present on his face.
"I hope you are not too tired.  The celebrations have barely begun..." He coos before taking a sip of the expensive wine.  I find a blush burning onto my cheeks. 
"Of course not.  I am to elated to sleep..." I smile before taking a delicate sip of my own glass of wine.  I look up to see the Elven King staring at me with a glint in his perfect blue eyes.  He runs his tongue across his top lip,  cocking an eyebrow.  I begin to feel hot and bothered.  After I won the bet I haven't let Thranduil bed me and if I am being completely honest,  the fortnight it took to wait for our wedding night was too much.

"Something wrong,  My King?" I ask,  leaning forward with a coy expression.
"Not at all,  my little elf... " He takes another drink.  I smile and remove my shaul,  revealing my cleavage for him to gaze upon. I stand up and walk around the table to sit on Thranduil's lap.  I place a gentle kiss on his jaw line,  tentatively tracing the neckline of his tunic with my finger.  I feel his hands come firmly into contact with me. One on my hip,  the other resting on my jaw.  He guides my lips to his and from there,  there is no stopping us.  He picks me up and pins me to the bed that formerly was behind us. 
Before I know it my sash is being removed from my waist and tied around my hands. My dress is removed and I am brought back into reality by his lips and tongue exploring my most intimate place. He continues,  making me squirm and moan helplessly, his tongue working magic between my thighs.  His masterful hands rubbing my thighs.  I whimper his name,  desperately running my fingers through his hair. He takes me right to the point of release before he switches his position to push his manhood inside me. I gasp, opening my eyes to see him staring at me.  He smirks,  kissing me,  roughly.  He starts thrusting,  making me moan loudly. My hands are still tied but easily moved as he tied tie them to the headboard.  I wrap my arms around him,  feeling the need to be even closer to him.  This entire experience is something new,  his passion and his drive are something out of this world.  I have never been so in love with a being. 

He rolls his hips relentlessly and I become a moaning mess beneath him,  begging for more.  He can tell I am close.
"look at me.  I want to see you cum." I open my eyes,  looking up to see his eyes glazed over with wild lust and his hair swaying in motion with his thrusts.  I come undone with a loud moan of his name. And seconds later he follows suit.

((finishing on the sexy time XD I want to say a HUGE thank you to everyone who has read,  voted and commented,  I know I suck with updating.  I love you all.  But I am being honest here,  I am surprised anyone cared about this book,  it's my first ever work that I have published on a site and I am super proud to have such amazing readers.  I intend to add a new book of random oneshots. Which I will be taking requests for.  Again,  thank you,  you're awesome.  ❤))