The Gift (The Mortal Instruments Fanfic)

[The Gift]

"Son of a-!" Alec growled, stopping himself before he cussed.

Rising a glitter covered eyebrow. The high warlock of Brooklyn sitting in the red over stuffed arm chair only a few feet from the aggravated boy simply muttered. "Something wrong dear?" The book of white perched on his knee. (Ever since he had received it from Clary he had become determined to memorize it's every spell.)     

"Yes, no matter how hard I try I can't get this tree right. You could get off your butt and help me!" Alec snapped fussing over a piece of tinsel.  

The massive tree that Alec had somehow dragged into the library of the Institute was beautifully decorated.

But apparently not good enough for Alec who was clearly a Christmas fanatic. Anyone who had the misfortune for spending Christmas with Alec knew that for his need to have everything perfect.

Lights lined the windows and hung from the ceiling, shinning off the silver tinsel that covered the walls.

Rising from the chair Magnus strode towards Alec in a cocky motion. "Awe darling, I can make you forget all about your silly tree problems." Magnus purred wrapping his arms around the Shadowhunter's waist.

"Get off me!" Alec shouted, dropping the tinsel and tugging on Magnus's arms in a desperate attempt to free himself. "We are technically in a church you know!" 

"What has religion done for me?" Magnus said quietly tightening his grip on Alec and kissing his neck.    

"NO LET ME GO I HAVE TO FINISH THE TREE I HAVE TOO MUCH TO DO!!" Alec screamed, tugging harder.

Ignoring the dark haired boy's attempt to free himself, Magnus walked backwards into the chair and pulled Alec into his lap still kissing his neck.    

"MANGUS LET ME GO! SOMEONE HELP! ISABELLE PLEASE!!"

No matter how much Alec shrieked for the dark hair girl that had just appeared in the doorway to help him. She simply strut into the library as if it was a catwalk and sat in the chair beside them.

"Tsk, tsk, Magnus molesting a poor defenseless boy so close to Christmas. Santa wont be very happy about that." Isabelle mocked, kicking off her knee high boots and resting her feet on the arm of the chair. Christmas lights flickered in the reflection of her ruby red toenail polish.

"Fine," Magnus said glumly and released the boy, who launched himself from Magnus's lap and skidded to a halt at the tree.

"Stupid warlock, for once can you not molest me every time you have the urge to." Alec muttered picking up the tinsel and examined the tree for the perfect place. Eventually ending up placing it randomly on the tree.

Alec announced that he was finished and sat happily beside the tree. Starting to wrap presents. "So what exactly do you want for Christmas," Alec asked Magnus.

"Hmmm there is quite a few things I want to ask for, but those things are the gifts one shouldn't ask for in the presence of a young lady." Magnus said gesturing his hand towards Isabelle.

"Who you calling a young lady? I'm much more mature than Alec!" Isabelle protested, crossing her arms around her chest.  Alec could feel his ears growing warmer.

"Are you kidding, Alec can be a very.. mature!" Magnus remarked slyly. "I remember this one time-."

"THIS IS NOT SOMETHING MY BABY SISTER SHOULD HEAR." Alec shouted clenching his fists. Accidentally crumpling the piece of wrapping paper that he was holding. "Shit," he cussed under his breath, attempting to smooth out the paper.        

आप प्रकाशित भागों के अंत तक पहुँच चुके हैं।

⏰ पिछला अद्यतन: Dec 05, 2011 ⏰

नए भागों की सूचना पाने के लिए इस कहानी को अपनी लाइब्रेरी में जोड़ें!

The Gift (The Mortal Instruments Fanfic)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें