Jhing run away from love(11:23)

Jhing:When I started feeling the feelings I should've had felt,I started running away.

Jhing: Iniwasan ko sya.Lumayo ako sa kanya dahil alam kong hindi magiging kami.Pinuputol ko agad ang topic kapag kinakausap niya ako.Kapag nakikita kong lumalapit siya,lumalayo na agad ako.

Jhing:I was scared of investing more feelings.I was afraid of getting hurt,I was scared of loving him knowing he can't do the same.

Jhing: I was silly crying hard that night.Pero alam ko rin namang kasalanan ko kasi ako ang unang lumayo.And now I'm thinking of the what ifs.What if I tried?What if I didn't shoo the feelings away?

Jhing:But what if it fails?What if I already have a lot of feelings for him then everything gets wrong?Baka mabaliw ako.

Rico:You're afraid to fall inlove?

Jhing:I'm afraid to get hurt.

Rico:Pero nasasaktan ka na.At kapag nagmamahal ka,masasaktan ka talaga.

Jhing:Pitiful that the closure I asked was this.Alam kong hindi naging kami but I need an assurance of my what ifs.Then they're going to marry.So yeah,that's the closure.Malamang hindi siya ang kasama ko sa future.

Rico:If you want to have a happily ever after,I'm willing to start a once upon a time with you.