I'm in the middle!! [book one]( NARUTO fanfic)

konnichiwa! It's the year of the dragon! XX25!
Today, Itachi-Ni San (my awesome big brother) and Sasuke-Otôto (my stubborn and cute little brother) were to practice some shuriken training!

Oh, who's me? Well I'm the kid in the middle!
' Kurai Uchiha' the name! The kid who's always the one caught smiling.

My father was one who named me as Kurai (dark). I didn't understand why I was called dark, I just didn't want to questioned him...as he was a ...mean, strict, old...man.

I'm about a few months older than Sasuke and Itachi is about 4 1/2 years older.
I care for them both even though they can protect themselves...I worried about their future. Before I knew it... My clan was massacred.. By my own idol.

Itachi Uchiha.

My own brother.

I had remembered how Sasuke would screamed and cry in front of my now dead parents. I remember I tried to hugged him out of despair but that wasn't the end.
Itachi came into the house and my little brother ran for him.

Itachi grabbed sasuke collar and flung him back into the wall making the younger brother loose focus.

"You are too weak little brother...you don't deserve to die. You are weak.. If you want to kill me.. Fill up your hatred towards only me." His sharingan activated. The mangekeyō.
Sasuke yelled in pain and agony. His tears mustered his eyes.
He blacked out.
Itachi came closer to me. I looked up and smile.
I could see it past those blood red eyes that it contained sadness.
Itachi was slowly dying..

He rubbed my hair for a bit before being one more serious.
He inactivated his genki .

"Kurai, I want you to look after our little brother. Look after him, raise him, defend him and save him.. I'm soon going to die. And by that day, he is the one who will kill me. Please be safe.. I'm going somewhere far away for the moment...I'm going to join an organization."

My expression went blank
"I wanna come with you!"

"No."

"Please! I want to become stronger!" I pleaded.

He looked at me for a second. His emotionless eyes burns into my onyx eyes.
"No mean no. I don't want you to grow up like me. Father and mother would never let you done this..but I could take you to the hidden village of the mist. There's the assassin in that village..I'm sure he would be happy to take you in."

"Really?!" He chuckled but it was short.

"Come along..I'm sure the village here will looks after Sasuke for you. You will return when you are thirteen. Understand?"

"Hai!"

--------

I've returned to the leaf. I had never became a genin. Never had a headband to which I was loyal to.
I develop in appearance and in skill...but none of that matters.
I had one promise I had to fulfill.

To look out for my brother

____________________________________________

A/n corner:
Hi it's chocolate. Um.. I'm here to say I don't own naruto but I only own Kurai and other oc's that might pop out.

Kurai bio
------------

Name: Kurai Uchiha (dark fan-tail)

Age: (in his younger days: 8) now :13

Rank: genin but considered as a Jônin for skill development.

Gender : male

Hobbies: reading make out paradise, eating and cheering people up.

Likes: make out paradise, dango, brothers, konoha.

Dislikes: revenge, strict teachers, dunce, failure, giving up, his stupid duck butt haircut .

Speciality: fire, lighting, wind jutsu.

Height: roughly 5 centermetre highly than Sasuke.

Personality: he is a kind and bubbly Uchiha which shocks almost everyone. He is more easy to talk to and has a patience attitude. Though when temper, he ends up using his stored away rage. He always had a perverted side and has a 'unknowing' attitude to flirt randomly to any girl he sees. Even though he's a boy, he acts like Sasuke second 'mother'. He pity naruto because his background story and because how he was an orphan. So basically he is likable, calm and motherly.