Gaston (chapter 2)

What has it been? 8 years? 10 years..? Last time I met mettaton he was.... 12 years old now... He's 22.... Wow.... Time does move fast... But it only felt like 10 minutes... Sans is 17 and papyrus he grew... Taller than his brother... Hehe... He is now 15... And I'm... I'm..... I don't think I aged in the void.... I'm going to see mettaton for the first time in which it felt like 5 days... But in reality it's been 10 years... Dear asgore.... I pushed that thought out of my head as I heard papyrus squeal with excitement.. "NYEE!! We get to s-see mettaton?! Tonight?!" Papyrus was blushing.... Sans nodded.."heh, yeah... Pap, mettaton. And we get to go back stage." My heart stopped. I didn't know we would actually be.. Meeting mettaton.... And him having to talk to us....I stared down at my feet... "Pops you okay?" Sans patted my back... "I think I need to sit down.." I responded.. I sat down on the old worn down couch... In Front of the tv, after 5 minutes of resting.. Sans came forward  to me.." Pops we need to head out.. The Ferry man will be at the stop soon.." I got up, and stretched." Alright.." We walked up to the ferry stop.. And waited about 15 minutes before he had arrived. Sans walked up to the hooded figure and handed him 2 pouches of gold." Going to the Core for 3 please.."

आप प्रकाशित भागों के अंत तक पहुँच चुके हैं।

⏰ पिछला अद्यतन: Jul 01, 2016 ⏰

नए भागों की सूचना पाने के लिए इस कहानी को अपनी लाइब्रेरी में जोड़ें!

Gastonजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें