A Joke Gone Wrong, an alternate ending

Here's your alternate ending, guys! Hope you enjoy!

"He looks dead!"

"Ha! Danny Fenton, more like Danny Phantom!"

Danny froze, instantly awake.

Sam and Tucker froze.

The class froze.

Mr. Lancer just wanted to go home.

"Uh...good one, Dash. Ha. Hahahahahaa..." Danny choked out, forcefully laughing to see if anybody would catch on.

They didn't.

"Duuuuuuude," One probably-stoned guy said from the back of the class.

Danny fidgeted, paling considerably.

Valerie suddenly slammed her hands on her desk, making everyone in the class jump, especially the Trio.

"IT ALL MAKES SO MUCH SENSE NOW!!" She exclaimed. "Why you have so many scars on swimming days, why you and Phantom look so much alike, why you are never here at the same time Phantom was, why you were always late for class...you never had horrible bladder problems!! You were leaving all of the time because of ghosts!"

Well, glad that was cleared up, at least, Danny thought bitterly, still in a little bit of shock.

Mr. Lancer perked up at these words. "Is that true, Fenton? To Kill a Mockingbird, all of those times I gave you detentions..." he mumbled, looking pretty sorry.

"Woah," Dash emmited noise from his stupid mouth next, "Phanturd amd Fenturd are the same person? What are you, half ghost or something?"

Seriously, what is this?? How are they all figuring this out? I honestly thought the people of Amity Park shared a collective of three neurons...what the hell! Danny thought angrily.

Sam and Tucker still looked to be in shock...probably because Dash was actually pretty spot-on for once in his life.

"Um..." Danny squeaked, voice catching when all eyes in the room suddenly snapped to him, fully attentive and fully curious.

"..."

"I don't see why you guys didn't get it sooner, my name is a dead giveaway." Danny smiled, but it was a soul-shriveling smile, the smile of someone who was now truly empty inside.

Deadpanned silence filled the room.

"...Please don't tell anyone?" He asked weakly.

"Uh no dude, that ain't happenin, I can physically see Paulina's head swelling up with gossip right now," Tucker unhelpfully supplied. Of course Danny knew it was hopeless. At least Sam looked happy for a reason to murder Paulina.

"No, Sam," Tucker and Danny sighed at the same time, catching on.

"Cheese crumbles," Sam swore, then looked horrified with herself.

___________________________._.______
Well, and that finishes that, I guess. Lol I hope u liek. Vote if you did!!..have a nice day!