Chapter 9: Size Doesn't Matter

Start from the beginning

"It's a pawn, that's now how your color, and stop stealing the tiny horses." Dipper says, annoyance dripping from his voice.

"They like it better in here. Don't you babies?" She retaliates, then neighs like a horse. Dipper knocks over the King.

"Anna...checkmate!"

"What? Boooooo!"

"O-oh! Dipper wins again!" He pulls out a pocket notebook and puts a tally mark under his name, which already has 45 marks.

"Yo, Mabel, (Y/n)? Can one of you pass me the brain in the jar? The lady one?" Soos asks pointing to a jar with a female wig on it.

"I got it." Dipper says getting up.

Thanks, but the girls are taller." Soos infers.

"What? No, they're not. We're all the same height. At least Mabel and I are." Dipper retaliates.

"Better check again, dude." Soos says. He pulls out a measure tape. Dipper,Mabel and I line up to measure height. "Yep, they got exactly one millimeter on you!" Soos replies.

"What?" Dipper exclaims.

"Woah, don't you see what's happening, Dipper? This millimeter is just the beginning. I'm evolving into the superior sibling! Bigger! Stronger!" Mabel yells.

"Like some sort of alpha-twin!" I point out.

"Alpha-twin! Alpha-twin!" Mabel chants. "And (Y/n) you can be the beta sibling, while Dipper can be the Omega-twin." (Sorry I got into Teen Wolf. I couldn't help myself.) Mabe; starts to laugh and I just giggle, Dipper looks at me and I stop.

"C'mon, guys, nobody even uses millimeters. It's only makes you two taller than me in Canada." Dipper says annoyed.

"Oh, come on Dippe, you have to admit that it was a little funny." I say smiling.

"Y'know Dipper, I've always wanted a little brother. Who knew I already had one? Ha ha ha ha ha! Yeah!"

"I was awoken by the sound of mockery. Where is it? Show me the object of ridicule!" Stan says coming into the room.

"(Y/n) and I are taller than Dipper." Mabel yells out.

"By one millimeter." Dipper says.

Hey, hey, don't get... short with you sister and girlfriend." Stan says.

"Now Grunkle Stan, I hope you doin't think little of him."Mabel says. They laugh at their jokes.

"Com on guys...... don't you think you are being a............bit short minded." I add in.

"Dude, maybe you should lay off a tiny bit." Soos says.

"Ha! Bit, short-minded, tiny. Soos and (Y/n) are in on it now." Stan yells as Dipper leaves.

"N-no, I didn't mean it." Soos tries to say.

"Dipepr will forget. He's got a 3...2...1..."

"SHORT-TERM MEMORY! Ha ha ha!" Stan, Mabel and I yell.

"POW! We are on FIRE!" Mabel yells as we all high-five

"Ow, ooh, that's, aah." Stan says as he waves off the pain from both of his hands.

"We high-five hard." Mabel says as I nod. I leave to go check on Dipper.

As I near the attic door I hear, "Ugh! Stupid Mabel! Dumb (Y/n) I'm not short!...........Oh, come on." The sound of someone kicking something comes from the room. "There's gotta be some way to get taller." 'Oh come on Dipper we were just having a little fun. You don't need to change your height.' (No pun intended this time.) "Let's see... 'Legends of miniature buffalo and giant squirrels have led me to believe there are height altering properties hidden deep within the forest.'." I hear footsteps walking towards the door. I run off and hide so Dipper doesn't think that I still want to make fun of him. I know he is mad at me. After he is a good distance away, I start to follow him.