Fight [e]

Your pov
You and Ethan had been dating for a year. You have been fighting about random things that didn't even make sense.

Y/N!!!!!! Ethan yelled from down stairs. Before i said anything a angry Ethan came barging in your shared room. Um Ethan what's wrong? I said how long have you been doing it huh? He ask um Ethan calm down I don't know what your talking about I said. HOW THE FUCK DO YOU EXPECT ME TO CALM DOWN WHEN YOU CHEATED ON ME he yelled making you jump. You were shocked in what he said. Etha- he cut you off was I not good enough ? Ethan I never cheate- SHUT THE FUCK UP YOU FUCKING SLUT GET THE FUCK OUT he yelled.
ETHAN LISTIN TO ME I NEVER CHEATED ON YOU I DONT KNOW WERE YOU HEARD THAT FROM I WOULD NEVER CHEAT ON YOU you yelled back at him.
STOP LYING I KNOW YOU CHETAD he yelled angrier than before. FINE I DID CHEAT ON YOU THATS WHAT YOU WANTED TO HEAR RIGHT SO THERE YOU FUCKING GO you yelled feeling your blood boil. Out of no where you felt a sharp pain on your cheek. You instantly put your hand over your numb throbbing cheek you looked up at Ethan with teary eyes. His eyes softened.oh my god y/n im
so sorry please forgive me please I didn't mean to he said to you. He reached to move your hand away you flinched and pushed passed him you ran down stairs and grabbed your phone and car keys.
You could hear Ethan behind you. He pulled your wrist back. Y/n -you cut him of my yanking your wrist out of his grip. leave me alone you asshole you said before slapping him. You took the chance and ran to your car you quickly turned it on and drove away from your shared house.

Hope you liked it. It Probably sucks but anyway should I make a part 2??