The Final Chapter

Start from the beginning

I said ‘I am sorry, I hurt you please don’t be mad at me.’

She said ‘how can you expect me to not be mad at you, you lied to me and you put our pups in danger. Why do you think they shifted so soon? They can feel something too.’

I just looked at her I didn’t know what else I could say to her at that point. I knew I hurt her but I never would put my pups in danger.

I heard my dad use his Alpha tone on Nikki when he told her to shift, but she just whimpered and laid back down with the pups. I don’t know how she did it, but I knew he was getting upset with her for disrespecting him. I said “Nikki please shift back I don’t want him to get upset with you please don’t do this.”

She stood up and growled as me and snatched the clothes from me and pushed the door closed with her nose. I heard some moving around then the door open with a furious Nikki standing there.

She said “If you two don’t mind I am trying to protect my pups and keep them warm. Please just leave me alone I am tired of the lies. I mean no disrespect Alpha but please you have to understand I am going to protect my pups first and foremost.”

He said “I understand that you are protective over them I am not saying that. But you have to understand Jake wasn’t lying to you, yes he might have kept something from you but it was for your protection as well as the pups.”

I saw her eyes change even darker letting us know that her wolf had come forth and said “Alpha, I have every right to know if it has something to do with keeping my pups safe. I don’t care what it is, I am his mate he should be able to tell me anything. Since he wants to block me out just as the rest of you have since I have had these pups do me a favor and stay away from us.” And with that she shut and locked the door.

I heard my dad growl fiercely and he said through the door “I will not be disrespected, OPEN THIS DOOR NOW!”

She opened it up and her eyes were still dark and she said “Don’t use that tone with me, I have talked with the Moon Goddess. I know my powers and I suggest you back down, Alpha. I am a pure white wolf and will be Queen of the Wolves, don’t make me use that against you.”

He gasped at her level of disrespect; I have never seen anyone talk to him that way. I can feel the power coming off of her and it is much stronger than his. He said “I don’t think so, pup.”

She growled loud enough to shake the house and said “I said STAND DOWN ALPHA DON’T PUSH ME!”

He stepped back from her and said “It’s impossible you can’t have that much power.”

She smirked at him and said “Trust me I do. Now if you will excuse me I have my pups to attend to.” And slammed the door shut.

I stood there in shock I was confused on what was going on. I heard him say “I think we need to go to your office and talk.”

I just nodded and followed him. Once there he shut the door and said “I don’t understand what is going on, how can she have so much power?”

I said “I have no idea but I can feel it coming off of her in waves.”

He said “It may have to do with the pups, I am going to assign some of the warriors around the house to ensure that ya’ll are protected at all times. I am also going to go back and do some research on this, if what she says is true then you will be King and that means that more are going to come after you both.”

I just sat there in shock I couldn’t believe what I was hearing it was too much for me to take in, all in one day. He just left me setting there with a confused look on my face.