Part 7

I have been feeling a little better in these last few days so I have gotten a good chance to write and hope that this chapter is just as pleasing as the others. I am however unsure if I sure write more on the sexual maturity level or not please let me know what you think, I promise I will listen and conform to whatever it is that you are thinking. I appreciate ever comment and vote you guys are truly wonderful. Thank you for everything.

And without further ado here you are my lovely’s……

Nikki POV

I was having a hard time with Jake being gone from me it was like I was there too only I wasn’t fighting, for some strange reason I could feel everyone’s pain and it was worse when Jake was hurt rather he was only scratched or whatever it was that was happening to him. My mom kept worrying about me all I could do was scream in pain finally after what felt like forever it just stopped but I could still feel a little pain but it wasn’t as bad, I am guessing that they were starting to heal. Suddenly Lisa stepped up next to me and said “So what the hell is wrong you bitch? I can tell that you’re not mated completely yet cause I don’t smell him all over you.”

I growled at her and said “Listen her bitch I don’t have a reason to fake anything and if I were you I would get your ass back over on the other side of the room before I put you there.”

Lisa started laughing and said “You put me across the room, yea right bitch I would like to see you try.”

I growled fiercely and launched at her and picked up her by her throat and threw her against the wall. Everyone else backed away from me I felt very powerful at the moment.

She got up and said “Good move, but I will kill you for that.” I heard everyone gasped and I heard whispers around the room everyone knew who I was and knew by my mark that I would be there future Luna, but it didn’t bother this bitch one bit. She launched herself at me shifting in mid-air I grabbed her in wolf form and threw her into another room. I shifted into my white wolf and I heard gasps all around.

I launched myself at her and went right for her throat I felt it snap and watched as her life force faded in front of my eyes. I heard another gasp and I smelt the most wonderful scent of cinnamon and musk with a hint of chocolate and I turned and there stood there looking into the eyes of my mate, I lowered my head in shame knowing I had blood dripping from my mouth.

I heard him say “What the hell is going on in here?”

One of the older ladies I am not sure of her name I know her daughter goes to my school her name is Tabitha, but I don’t know her mom’s name, she said “Lisa threatened your mate and shifted trying to kill her and your mate had no other choice but to protect herself.” I heard him growl and I just lowered myself and whimpered.

He walked closer to me and said “Nikki, baby I am not upset with what you done it needed to be done. I am just sorry that it happened that way.”

My mom came over with a blanket and layed it down for me so I could shift back. Once I shifted and wrapped the blanket around me I looked up into Jake’s eyes and they were pitch black showing lust for me. I shivered slightly feeling his gaze on me I know he saw it because he had a smirk on his face.

He said “The war is over, everyone is free to go now they may need some females up in the ward we did have some injuries but nothing fatal.” He walked closer and pulled me closer to him and I felt his heat coming off and he said “Let’s get you home beautiful.” Then crashed his lips on mine and it was amazing.

I whimpered when he pulled away and he said “It’s okay baby I promise there will be more of them to come.”

Misty’s POV