Part - 4

Flash back starts

'Hey... wait a second...', said Arnav. 'what happened Arnav?', asked Akash. Without giving a response, Arnav had started to move towards the voice.

You'll never know, what you've done for me
What your faith in me has done for my soul...

You'll never know, the gift you've given me..
I'll carry it with me (yeah...yeah...)

Through the days ahead I think of days before
You made me hope for something better (yes you did)
And made me reach for something more

You taught me to run, taught me to fly
Helped me to free the me inside
Help me hear the music of my heart(2)
You've opened my eyes, opened the door
To something I've never known before
And your love...(love)
Is the music of my heart.. (music of my heart)

You were the one always on my side
Always standing by seeing me through

You were the song that always made me sing
I'm singing this for you (singing this for you baby)

Everywhere I go I think of where I've been (think of where I've been)
And of the one who knew me better than anyone ever will again

What you taught me, only your love could ever teach me
You got through when no one could reach me
Ohh...ohh...ohh

Music of my heart(2)
Is the music of my heart...

[credit goes to the up loader]

Khushi opened her eyes only to see Arnav in front of her. She gave her million dollar smile to him. 'What is this? Did you read my diary? ', asked Arnav who snatched the diary from her. 'Oh... Arnav... when I came to your house last day, I saw this. Your poems are too good. It's simply superb and...' cut by Arnav. 'You read the whole diary?', Arnav asked in tension. 'No dude... I am just starting to read and this "Music of My Heart poem" is really too good that I couldn't stop myself from singing it right at this moment', said Khushi with excitement. 'Okay.. I am going... I have some work and don't touch my things without my permission. I don't like it', Arnav said these all in one go and turned to go away but stopped.
What happened? He looked so tensed. The shock over took his face. The sweat beats started to form on his forehead. His heart beat too fast. He had started to search for the right words to put on the explanation which he was going to give now in some moments. 'oh **** man... ', cursed his inner soul.

When I first met you I looked into your heart
I knew you were the one and we would have a great start
Your smile makes me smile; your laugh makes me laugh
You are always on my mind; no matter what I do
I want you to know from the bottom of my heart
''I Truly Love You ''.
It's not because of the money, cars, and all the riches you may posses
but being who you are and all your tender caress
You are my love, heart, and soul, without you I wouldn't be a whole
will you be my soul?

[credit goes to the up loader]

He turned to her, 'Khushi... what you are thinking now is not true and I can explain it to you'. 'What will you explain to me Arnav? I saw my picture near to this poem... what's the meaning of it? Do you think I am a fool?', asked Khushi with anger. Seeing her anger, Arnav said 'Khushi... listen to me... it's not like that... I accept that I had some attraction towards you at first but later I came to know it's not just an infatuation and more than that. I didn't disturb you, right? So you just forget whatever you read from my diary, whatever happened now. Okay? I hope it won't affect our friendship. Just think in calm about this. I have to go' and let out a sigh. 'Stop right there... I am not done yet ... listen my words now', said Khushi in a ordering tone. Arnav closed his eyes and expected her to be blasted. Two tear drops fell down from his closed eyes and a second later a small smile had appeared on his face.

You are always there for me when my spirits need a little lift
you are truly an amazing gift.
Your eyes tell me that you will love me every day.
No matter what may come, I know you will be there to stay.
You are my everything, without you I wouldn't be a whole.
I want to rule your heart, to be your love and soul.

'Perfect right...', exclaimed Khushi which made Arnav to open his eyes. 'You made me like you, a poet. Wow... it's just amazing... I replied to you in a poetic way', wondered Khushi again recalling what she had just said. Arnav looked at her with all his love. 'But one thing is remaining' said Khushi. Arnav looked at her confused. 'Open your arms and close your eyes', said Khushi. Arnav did as she said. In a second, he entered into the heaven. 'You are too filmy Khushi', Arnav said gathering her in his arms. 'Now it's too perfect... it's real, not a film. It's what you dreamt before; what we dreamt before... I love you Arnav... I don't knew when this is happened but I deeply fell in love with you... for this thudding heart', said Khushi pointing at his heart 'which beats for me like my heart beats for you... only for you...' and Arnav hugged her even tighter with the content filled heart.

Flashback ends

The glass broken sound made him to enter intothe present world. He looked around and found Amirtha scolding Aruna forbreaking the glass, Payal cleaning the floor, Aruna asking forgiveness bykissing her [Amirtha] cheek and ran away from there, the remaining kids eatingtheir food, and Akash helping Khushi to settle herself on the chair.

'Arnav beta, come have a seat', saidAmirtha. 'Who sang the song before some moment?', asked Arnav while sittingwith them. 'Its Aruna sis... you know she has nice voice...' said Rishi. 'I didn'thear this song before... from which movie?', asked Arnav looking at Khushi whobecame tensed now. 'It's not from a movie... it's..' said Rishi who is cut off byKhushi. 'Rishi, I told you right... don't talk during having the food', said Khushi.'I finished my breakfast sis... Arnav babu it's a poem, written by one of sis'scollege fellow', said Manju. 'Yes... though he wasn't close to her, she had to beread his poem once', cleared Annie. Sudden rage filled in his heart. He stormedout of the dining room. Khushi who choked back her tears; went to her room bysaying she is exhausted and needed to take rest.