Chapter 13

Taylors POV..........................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

               I sat there staring at the love of my life sleeping on my couch just inches away. I wanted to get closer and have her in my arms, but she now hates me. I cant stop thinking about what Jeydon did to her. I just want to go over to him and pound him with my fist untill hes dead, I sure hope Adam beats the living shit out of him. He deserves every bad thing coming for him. I cant help but feel over protective of her. I have known her sence 6th grade. Ever sence then ive been more and more in love with her.

                After i woke her up and told her how i felt i decided to get up and walk into the kitchen and get her a class of water. I turn around and out of no where she was standing there looking restless and exaused as ever. I have to admit she did scare me for a minute. Ever sence Adam told me he would shoot me if i ever hurt her once befor when we were just bestfriends i felt a little jumpy, thinking hes coming after me. "You know i dont blame you for what happend." She sounded ever so sweet. I still blame my self for what happend even though i tryed to save her. "I know. I still blame myself." She looked hurt, i felt so bad i couldnt help but rub her back. I could hear her sigh softly, im sure she didnt want me to hear that. But i did. "You know i love you." Her voice was husky and sexy. I couldnt help but smile. I wanted to hug her but i wasnt sure if she really wanted it.

-------------Skylynns POV-----------------

              I still love Taylor and i wanted to make sure he knew that. "You know i love you." My voice came out more husky then i had expected. I really did love him, He was always there for me and making sure i was okay, and when i had gotten my heart broken he was always let me cry my eyes out on his sholder and watch sad movies in his room. He smlied at me, I felt my cheeks burn. I looked away so he wouldnt see it. He gently put his finger under my chin and pulled my hear to where he was. "i saw that." He said with his smile getting wider. I giggled alittle louder then i wanted it to. Damn he so sexy when he smiles. "I love you too." he wispered in my ear and started kissing my neck. My whole face started to turn red. I put my hand on his neck and layed my head on his sholder.

                Still sitting on the couch hugging Taylor made me want to stay in this postion forever. Taylor pulled away and laying down with his arms out waiting for me. I felt stupid because i just sat there and smiled like crazy. I was still cold so Taylor pulled the blaket over us and pulled me closer to his chest. I turned around to face his chest. "Still cold?" I felt the vibration from his chest which was confronting. "A little." He pulled me even closer so now there was no spance between us. I kissed his chest then layed my head his chest and closed my eyes. I just want to be here laying with him for the rest of my life. I didnt fall asleep on because i was fighting my self to be brave and just kiss him. It felt like years sence i kissed him.

               "what are you thinkning about?" I moved my head and looked up at him in confusion. "I can tell your fighting with your self to do something." he wispered loud enough for me to hear him. He took my chin and pulled my face closer to his. My lips were so close to his that i could feel his cold beath, It smelled so sweet. "Your such a tease." He wispered softer then befor. More to hmself then to me. I wanted to move closer to make our lips touch, but i was froozen and eyed his lips hoping they would come closer. If i didnt known any better i think he might be teasing me because i could hear him laugh lightly. "stop doing that." he said which made me jump not relizing i was still staring into his eyes. I just gave him a confused look. "Your teasing me, I want to kiss you." I couldnt help but smile wildly and blush. He started to move in closer, then i couldnt take being so far from him and pushed my lips to his. He rolled me on top of him. he licked the bottom of my lip so i would open my mouth for him to message my tounge. The i hear a lound bang. I looked up and saw his dad kick open the door carringing his mom making out with her. I qickly jumped off of Taylor and pulled my shirt down. I dont think they even noticed we were even there. Taylors dad had put his mom down and shut the door then Taylors mom had truned around to walk up stairs and saw me standing there freaked out. "TAYLOR!" Taylors dad yelled while Taylors moms eyes went wide. "I thought you guys wernt going to be home untill monday?" Taylor sat up and pulled me to where i was still standing but leaning on him. He layed his head on my stomach and put his hands around my butt. I however was shaking from being scared shitless. "um.. no..." Taylors mom said looking at me then back at Taylor. I put my hands on his sholders. "Well what are you guys doing here anyway?" Taylor said alittle agervated. "what the hell are you doing here with her? alone?" Taylors dad said while looked at the both of us. I moved away from Taylor and he stood up to stand next to me. He wraped his arm around my waiste and pulled me closer to his side. "This is my girlfriend. Her name is Skylynn. Member she use to come over and hang around. Well wee together now." He said looking proud at what he has. Which made me blush and want to run away, I looked down and i could feel everybody staring at me. "Should i be concerned what you guys were doing while we were gone? and im proud shes beautiful." Taylors dad said smiling at me, I sware Taylor was smiling as well.

                 After talking to Taylors parents me and Taylor walked up to his room. I was still to scared to get close to him. "why wont you get close to me?" He tryed to sound sad and gave me the puppy dog eyes. He always thinks i will fall for it, which i do sometimes.. I cant help it hes so damn sexy. I shrugged as i always do to answer when i have nothing to say. He got up from laying on his bed and grabed me by the waist and pulled me on top of him on to his bed. "Im sorry but your such a tease." he wispered while looking into me eyes. Every time he would complement me i would blush. I tryed getting off of him but every time i would moved hed hold me tighter. He rolled us around so he was on top of me. He started kissing my neck making me want him more than ever. He was rubbing my outer thighs. I put my arms around his neck. I dont know how much farther we were going to go but i do know that i want to go home run.

            He moved his hands up to my shirt and started pulling it up giving me goosbumbs. He moved from my neck to my bottom lip. "we should stop." he wispered into every kiss. I shoock my head no. "are you sure?" he said pulling away from the kiss and staring into my eyes. I shook my head yes and he continued kissing me and pulling my shirt up. I moved my hands from his neck to his stomach and ended up by his pants button. I heard him moan when i had started pulling up his shirt to find his pants button. I heard a soft knock on Taylors door. "Taylor, Sky?" I Stopped trying to unbutton Taylors pants andd tryed pushing him off of me but he stayed and gave me the most evil look ever. Taylors sister walked in and went wide eyes. "what do you want? Get out!!!" Taylor yelling and threw the closes thing at his door and turned back to me to see that i was redder then a fire truck. "Your so sexy when your emmbaressed." He said out of breath. I rolled my eyes and escaped from  underneath him and sat up and put my head into my heads. "You should change into something comfy." He said while looking through his closet. "Like what im waring now?" I said sarcasticly. He threw one of his shirts and basketball like shorts at me. "Here change into those." I just stared at him knowing he probly wants me to chang infront of him. "wheres the bathroom?" I said getting up from his bed and walked to the door. "someones in the bathroom so looks like your going to have to change in here." He said with a smile. I gave him a sarcastic smile and started striping out of my cloths and into the once Taylor threw at me. When i had taken my shirt off and grabbed Taylors i saw Taylor look at me with a smile. "dont look!" I said turning around so he couldnt see anything. When i had Taylors shirt on i walked back over to Taylors bed where his shorts were sitting, he had jumped on his bed with his face in his pillow. I qickly took my pants off and pull his shorts on. Then when i saw that Taylor still wasnt looking i jumped on top of him.