Dress

A/n: Requested by piesareawesome. So they suggested that since the Mind-Scape has no logic, Will wouldn't understand our gender roles, so he would wear a dress in public. I thought this was a really cute idea so I decided to write it. Thank you for requesting! Reader is gender neutral.

Trigger Warning(?) (Contains Bullying)

Today Will decided he would experience something different. Instead of being in the Mind-Scape like usual, he wanted to go to the human reality. He thought it'd be a nice change of pace.

He wanted to wear something nice for the occasion. So he chose to wear his pink and aqua dress, which was decorated with flowers and beautiful floral accents. He chose to wear a nice pair of aqua shoes, and a pretty, yellow flower in his hair to finish his outfit.

~Magical time skip to our reality(Imdumbasfuck)~

Will was fascinated by the nature around him, he'd never really seen anything like it.

Distracted by his new surroundings, Will hadn't noticed the strange looks he'd been receiving.

"Hah! are you gay or something?" Will turned around, to see three boys in front of him. "Um, w-what?" Will looked at them, with confusion. He had no idea what they were talking about.

"Wow, are dumb too?" He had known what that meant, but why were they calling him dumb? Because he didn't know what that word meant? "I'm sorry, I just-" "Just what? Like looking like a girl?" One of them teased. Tears started to well up in his eyes, he knew he was being picked on, but why? He didn't understand.

Will fled as fast as he could to avoid anymore embarrassment. Tears streamed down his face as he ran to find the nearest place to shelter himself. He quickly spotted a house close by and ran to it.

He grabbed the knob and turned it. However it did not budge. He sighed and knocked on the door. "Hold on, I'm coming!" He heard a voice shout from the other side of the door.

The door then opened revealing a (tall/short/average), (h/c) haired person. "Hel-, are you okay?" The person questioned, giving the crying boy a worried look. "I j-just-" Will bursted into even more tears before he could even finish his sentence.

"Hey, it's okay, um, I'm (Y/n)...what's your name?" "I-it's W-Will..." Will responded while looking at the ground. "Well, Will would you like to come in?" They said, trying to give Will a reassuring smile. "Mhm" Will nodded, feeling a little better at the first gesture of kindness that had been given to him in a while.

Will then told (Y/n) about the event that occurred, with the 3 guys he had encountered earlier. "What, really?! That must've been horrible." (Y/n) exclaimed, before rubbing Will's back, trying to comfort him. Will pulled them into a hug, as he continued to sob onto their shoulder. All (Y/n) could do was return the hug, in order to comfort Will a little bit more.

They continued to stay like that, until Will felt a little better, and stopped crying. (Y/n) then offered him some tea. Which Will gladly accepted, since he thought it would help soothe him more. After (Y/n) came back with the tea, they had a nice conversation. Will talked about how he enjoyed all the trees and nature. From then he conversation quickly switched to other topics about their interests and lives.

A/n: I'm sorry for how crappy this turned out. Please note: I do not have anything against wearing the other gender's clothing(in fact i wear male clothing everyday) nor do I have anything against the LGBT+ community(which I am a part of). Anyway I do not own Gravity Falls, Will, or you.