Before I can scream,a warm hand covered my mouth softly but firmly,shushing me.

"Sshhh.. Don't scream." The voice whispered to me.

I realized that I was closing my eyes so I opened them and my eyes drifted from his shoe up to his grinning idiot face. I glared at him,knowing who he was.

"Mmfgmmf mffm" was what came out of my mouth.

Harry chuckled and licked his dry lips. "What?"

I pulled his comfortably warm hand away from my mouth using my hand.

"You better tell me you have a positive purpose of pulling me here."
I crossed my arms waiting for his explanation,though I know he doesn't have any.

"No reason actually. I just saw you outside and -"

"Were you planning to kill me here?" I joked,smiling a little.

Harry's face suddenly fell and he looked to the floor,his mouth a bit open. Did I said something wrong?

Harry's PoV

"You better tell me you have a positive purpose of pulling me here." Louis said as he crossed his arms.

I just smiled. I have no solid reason. I guess I just wanted to mess with him.Might as well tell him the truth.

"No reason,actually. I just saw you and -"

"Were you planning to kill me here?" He interrupted me.

He was joking of course but when I heard the word 'kill' flashbacks of my nightmare came. From the moment I aimed the gun until the moment my heart stopped because I heard police sirens. I remembered the guy lying in his own pool of blood and I'm there wishing he was still breathing even though I'm the one who shot him.

"Harry?"

I snapped out of my thoughts when Louis put put both his hands on each side of my shoulder. I looked at him. It's not his fault. He didn't know. He don't need to know. I pulled away from him and went to my bag,pulling out a white sleeveless shirt.

"Are you okay? You went pale." Louis asked helpfully.

I nodded. "I'm fine. I just want to change." I told him and I rushed in one of the stall and quickly closed the door. I heard him sigh and one of the benches squeaked as he sat down.

He must really felt bad now. I took off my blue jacket and my black T-shirt,replacing them with the white sleeveless shirt. I should just act normal so he'll stop asking. Yeah. I opened the door and stepped to my bag,stuffing my clothes in.

"Was it something I've said?" Louis still trying to make me tell him what's wrong. I slowly sat beside him. I gotta shut him up.

"No,Lou. Can we please stop talking about this?" I asked,trying not to sound desperate for a change of subject.

He looked at me deeply and I knew he's trying to see if I was really okay or not. That damn blue eyes is killing me. I can't hold this much longer. I can't blurt it out! I can't !

Suddenly we heard voices outside and we both glanced at the window. It was Zayn,Liam and Niall. They're finally here.

"Let's move. They're here." Louis said and he stood up,ready to make his way to the door and I grabbed his hand.He turned to look at me.

I bit my lip nervously. "Can we stay here...at least until they found us?"

Louis looked surprised. "Why? I thought you said you wanted to join."

"I don't. I'm just bored so that's why I  said I wanted in. I've got nothing to do."

Louis sighed. " They're gonna find us eventually. They'll probably think we're doing something in here." He said as he pulled his hand away from mine,looking through the window from far.

I smiled and stood up,relieved that he dropped the earlier topic and amused of his nervousness. I walked to him,looking outside too. People from outside can't see in but people in can see outside. I loved this kind of windows.

"Let them think that then..." I answered he looked at me,raising his eyebrow. "But we didn't do anything so we can't let them think that."

He is good with his words...
But I'm better.

I leaned in close to his face and whispered seductively  " So let's do that certain something then they're not thinking wrong..."

-----------------------------------------------------------

OML Harry 😂 Wyd stahhp

I'm literally so excited for this fanfic now and ideas are sloshing,swimming in my brain.

Don't get all excited though and this is a warning,not everything goes happy in this story so..get your Larrie hearts ready!