Regret and Cigarettes Pt.3/?

I woke up with small beads of sweat pooling on my forehead. I'm still caught tightly in Katya's embrace. Had we really slept the entire night like this? It's fucking hot as balls in this tiny room. I wiggle around a bit trying not to wake him. Yeah, that didn't work. He looked down at me and smiled.
"I love you,"
"I love you t-"
"But please get the fuck off of me."
"I thought you'd never ask."
We finally spread out and let fresh air rush over us. I followed Katya outside and sat on the balcony while they smoked a cigarette. I fanned the smoke that had crept too close to my face.
"Oh, my bad." He turned his body so his elbows were on the railings. He seemed to be deep in thought while overlooking the city. I got up and stood next to him. I laid my head down on his shoulder.
"Whatcha thinkin' about?" I said a little too sing-songy for my likings.
"Just about...well...us."
"What about us?" I asked, worried to hear what he was about to say next. I don't really know why I'm worrying though. I know he's in love with me. I know he would do absolutely anything for me. I also know about all of his insecurities though.
"I just feel that- well I don't know."
"I know you know what you want to say. Don't be afraid. I want to hear what you have to say. I want to listen to you." I could visibly see some of his worry get lifted away.
"I'm just being me y'know? Worrying for no apparent reason. Worrying that I won't be good enough. Worrying I won't live up to your standards."
I looked at him understandingly.
"What standards are you talking about, babe?"
"Just like...standards that...I don't know! I just feel like whatever you think you'll get out of dating me is not going to be your reality. I think you'll start to realize that I'm not really that special. I'll disappoint you."
I put my hands around his shoulders.
"Trust me, you're anything but disappointing. I've only been dating you for like 13 hours, and you're already better than most of my exes. And you're definitely better than the guy that hadn't changed a thing in his house since his mother died. Just trust me. You'll always be everything I need and more."
I gently peck him on the lips.
"I love you."
"I love you too, Tracy."
"Bitch." I laugh as he puts his cigarette out and grabs my hand. Today will be a good day.

------------------------------------------------------------
Hi guys! It's literally been almost a year since I've updated this fic. I'm sorry to any of you who enjoyed it (which probably weren't many). But I am back OFFICIALLY! Please leave any suggestions/feedback for me in the comments! I'll only write more if I know that's what you want. I don't have writers block, but I wanna know where you want this fic to go. Let me know! I'm also updating all of my other fics so check those out too! (Shameless self promo over)
Anyway, it's good to be back! Thank you all for your patience!
Xoxo