1 | Starting

To all my old readers this is not for you I'm just editing I Changed Maya Character☺

Jazmine & Maya In Media.

*JAZMINEE P.o.v*

Im Jazmine, Im 19. I'm really athletic. My favorite sport is basketball.

I will be attending college in a couple hours. I woke up early today to meet my bestfriend at her house because we alway attend to school on the first day together. I been knowing her since the day I could walk.

Her name is Maya. She's more of a type of girly girl so she into more girly things. Her best talent would probably would be doing hair, she is great at it. She's short, also loves dancing.

Everyone one is my house are pretty much still sleeping, So I grabbed my car keys and headed to Maya house. Once I got into the car, I started the car up and turned it to my favorite song (Red Opps by 21 savage and headed to Maya's house.

The Song Is Up There If You Didn't Listen To Hit I Mean You Don't Have Too.

Once I was outside, I got out the car and locked it. I texted her because I didn't want to wake anybody did I forget to tell you guys it's pretty early.

Text conversation
Jazmine: Hey I'm Outside

Maya: Coming Down Now 💙💜

She opened the door, and gave me a small hug. I looked in her hazel and gave her a smile.

"Come in" she greeted me at the door with a warm smile.

"Okay" I simply replied back, smiling.

"Don't make a lot of noise"

"Okay"

So we went up to her room and she locked the doors and walked in the bathroom. I heard my phone go off which meant that I got a text message. I looked at my phone and Brooklynn😒 was on my screen. By the way she's my horrible shady ex.

Text conversation
Brooklynn: Hey I miss you

Jazmine: What do you want

Brooklynn: Damn can I just see you text it back

Jazmine: No sorry I don't miss with you, Your a crazy ass girl.

Brooklynn: Come on baby

I heard maya call me name which caused my head to pop up from my phone screen.

"JAZMINEE" she yelled from the bathroom

"YESSSS" I yelled back

"CAN YOU BRING ME MY CLOTHES"

"YEAH"

"THANKS"

I grabbed her clothes off the dresser. She had a half shirt that was blue and some skinny jeans that was black. I walked in the bathroom when i heard a click which meant she unlocked it. Looking at her body sets me in this mood that just makes me wanna just forget about everything and give her the work.

"Thanks." She says in this sweet voice.

"Yeah no problem"

I then walked out and sat back on the bed. She walked out the bathroom looking for something which I don't know what. Out of nowhere my phone started going off.

Brooklynn: You see me texting you.

Brooklynn: You must be with that bitch again huh.

Brooklynn: BTW She a Hoe And A Dumb bitch.

"Who is texting you like that"

"Nobody but Brooklynn"

"Oh her"

Then she took my phone and read are texts. I was hoping she wouldn't go crazy. She looked at me with this face I could never explain but I swear if looks could kill I would be one dead mothersucka.

"This bitch calling me dumb, I just cant wait till I see this bitch in public cause I'm beating her ass." She looked me in my eyes.

"Chill ma I don't care about her" I said trying to calm her down.

"Then why haven't you deleted her number"

"I am now."

So I deleted the number, I didn't want her going crazy right be for school, I had to get her in her chill mood.

"Come sit on daddy's lap"

She looked at me and smiled

"Okay papi" Then we both laughed. Don't worry we play like that sometimes.

It was almost time to go, so we left early to grab some food before school.

Tell me what you thought about this chapter. Keep it real with me.❤️

Don't forget to vote comment & share🙂 Thanks 💞

Edited : 07/05/17