Chapter 7

Tommy's Pov:

"Okay, okay. I'll go talk to Apex."

I head over to Apex's room and see he's getting ready for bed.

"Hey dude, um Alexa is going to stay in my room tonight. She doesn't want to take over your room or hog your bed and plus mines a lot bigger and I really don't mind giving her half of it for a night. I hope you don't mind?"

"Not at all dude, thanks for letting me know."

I head back to my room and turn the lights off. Alexa is already laying down in bed texting on her phone. I get in the blankets and lay with her.

"Hey gorgeous."

"Tommy I said sleep and that's it. Nothing more."

"Shhh. I know what you said. But I was thinking maybe we could do something more than just sleep. Like something "fun" and exciting."

"Goodnight Tommy."

She turns and faces away from me so I pull her by the waist closer to me and start rubbing her clit through her shorts.

She lets out a small moan and I slide my hands into her shorts and start slowly fingering her. She starts moving her hips with my hands and starts slowly turning herself on her back.

I crawled on top and start making out with her. I pull my dick out of my boxers and slide her shorts to the side. I slowly slide inside her causing her to gasp at the pressure.

I stroke in and out getting faster and faster. Alexa arches her back and I pull her closer to me and keep stroking. She moans really loud and I cover her mouth and keep going. After about 3 minutes Alexa reaches her climax but I keep going causing her to moan through my hand and to grab the sheets tightly.

I feel myself reaching my climax and I pull out just in time. 👌 I lay beside Alexa and pull her close to me and start to catch my breath and wait for Alexa to fall asleep. I doze off a bit after her and sleep like a baby.

~Before the sex~

Apex's Pov:

Why wouldn't Alexa want to sleep with me in my room? I thought to myself as Tommy leaves my room. I text Alexa asking if she's okay and why she changed her mind.

FA: Hey are you okay, why'd you change your mind?

A: It's only for tonight I promise. Tommy just wanted to talk about stuff and needed a girl's advice and pov on it. I promise tomorrow I'll make it up to you ;)

FA: Okay! I'm holding you to that hot stuff ;) goodnight gorgeous. ❤

A: Goodnight sexy ;) 🙈🙊💕
~
~
I can't sleep at the thought of Alexa. She's so gorgeous. I get all of her and don't have to share and that's fucking amazing. I can't wait for tomorrow night. It's going to be great... I slowly feel myself dozing off when I think I hear someone moan. I think I'm just hearing things so I ignore it and go to sleep.

~The Next Morning~

Alexa's Pov:

I wake up a little sore from last night. Fuck it was great. I didn't know Tommy was so good at sex. But I soon feel a huge brick of guilt hit me in the gut. What about Apex?! Oh my God I fucked up!

Perché devo essere così stupido?! (Why must I be so stupid?! She's half Italian remember)

I quickly push Tommy's arm off of me and run to Apex's room. He's still asleep and I just kind of fall to the ground.

I'm pissed off at myself. How could I do this to him? Well.. It's not like he and I are together.. We only had- WE ONLY HAD A ONE NIGHT STAND! SO IT DOESN'T MATTER!!

I quickly get my stuff to shower and run to the bathroom. I quickly shower and get ready then I find myself back in Apex's room where he is awake and now sitting at his computer.

"Hey can we talk for a sec?"

"What's up? Is everything okay?"

"Yeah everything is fine! I just uh- was wondering what we are? Like, are we fuck buddies, together, or just sleeping around? Idk, I just was kind of wondering since we've only just met in person and did stuff back at my home.."

"Well, tbh, Idk. I guess we're just fuck buddies? Idk what to say, I just thought we were fucking for now and then seeing what happens after.. Because I do like you, like I really do, its just for now.. You know so we don't fuck up the team and stuff?"

"Yeah okay, so say I wanted to hook up with someone other than you, would you care?"

"Yes of course I would. I don't think of you as just a fling. I do have feelings for you.."

"Okay, well I'll talk to you later then, and same goes to you.."

Fuck I messed up! Shit. Fuck my life right now. Why do I have to be a stupid horny teen all the time?!...

Author's Note:

Okay sorry for the delay, my mom had me doing stuff, but here's another chapter. I hope you liked it. Shit is about to go down! Lots of juicy stuff is going to happen in the next few chapters and I hope you guys stick around for them. I hope you guys enjoyed today's chapter and have an amazing rest of the day/night and I will see you guys tomorrow (today for me because it's almost 1am 😂😅) with another chapter.
-Later dudes 😊✌