Save her

She smiles at the camera but her eyes  show her defeat. She lost her will to live along time ago as the lay beside her hopes and dreams. He was her Romeo but she wasn't his Juliet. All the time wasted she doesn't regret. He showed her the world and opened her eyes but once he through he pushed her to the side.

  She wants someone to save her and realize Shes not ok when She says I'm fine but that never happens people like her die forgotten like the other lost souls who remained trapped in this world. She wants someone to stay when her words scream leave me alone. Please don't leave her she doesn't have much time. He left her on her own there to die. Now the cigarette takes her life because she doesn't want to do it at the hands of a knife. She still writes him every message he just reads. She wants him to miss her like she misses him but how can he miss her when she's never left him.

She warned him from the start that this love would fall apart. She didn't want him but still she let him have her. She was a damaged as a shattered doll and she knew that no one could love the broken soul. She let him love me just so him he could see that she's no good and that she'll break him and everything she love dies. He said he could fix her and make her whole and right when she know she loved him he left her cold and alone. The alarm bells In her head became taken over by wedding bells and the image of them splitting became a blur. She thought when he fixed her that he'd stay and watch her heal but when he learned the real girl behind the mask and her depressing and disturbing past he didn't know how to feel. She begged him not to leave and to please just love me. He told the girl that he loved her and showed her the what life could be but once she saw the light he tore it from her soul. He was the only reason she was alive now she don't know what to do she gave him her heart and he broke it in two. He promised that he'd never give up and he'd fight for her. It's 1am and shes sitting alone crying over a boy would only wanted her because he wanted to a project to fix. She knew from the start she would end up alone but it hurts so much worse now that he left her in the cold. Please comeback to her she can't fight alone why won't you love her am I that worthless and broken her soul pours out her tears stain her sheets and all she wanted is him you to love her why won't her do what promised and save her. But she should have known girls like she don't get happy endings so go be free live your life she's sorry she was to broken for him to fix she's sorry that he hates her now shes sorry that she made him her reason to be alive because now she wants to die. Before he left he remembered to to push the fixed doll of the table and leave it more broken then it was before. Still she sits quietly a pile of broken glass waiting for the next guy who claims he can fix her and repair her past.