Tears

My tears splatter the paper where I right this. They say the most beautiful words comes from despair. I can't stop crying and my head is pounding like a thousand drums . I can't even remember what true happiness feels like. I feel the tears stain my cheeks as I struggle to fall asleep and I pray when dawn breaks that I won't wake. The rivers flow from my eyes and the black sky fills my vision the stars shield their eyes as if they don't want to see who I have I have become there light dim behind the dark silk sheet . Their words filling my head pierce me and shut me down. My heart and soul has became empty and black just like the sky looming above me.I realized I wasn't good enough as I stand on this cliff  . I look down at the ground below me it seems endless and it appears to be the sky's reflection. I let a tear fall as a watch it leave my view as it becomes absorbed by the black cavernous pit. I remember the good times while I shut my eyes. I only ever felt happiness with you the smiles on our faces that reached our eyes I swear for a moment I can feet you hand in mine but I open my eyes as you vanish as fast as you came. You're gone and you're never coming back. Every Time I remember the truth my skin turns cold and I feel like I was crushed my bricks from above. You called me and angel and told me heaven will take me one day away from all my pain but you were my angel and you left me for heaven but I'm not letting you leave me by myself because you're the only reason I stayed while I was still in so much pain. I whisper" I want to leave now and smile with you again". I step closer to the cliff and take a breath, the cold air Burns my lungs. I said this "Angels coming home". The wind dried my tears and I swear I can hear your voice calling me as the wind blowed so peacefully. With that I let my body fall like a stone in wading water and closed my eyes and waited for the impact but before I could hit the ground it all went black.