My future husband

I played with my lip ring nervously as I checked out the hottie without a shirt. He was smoking but even though I was disgusted by smokers his looks took care of everything else. He was gorgeously tanned but not fake and intentional. He was hot. Scratch that, he was drop dead gorgeous. Jessie caught me staring. Crap, she was gonna use that against me till I die. She was about to say something when a whole bunch of Latinas blocked my view of my future husband. And they were obviously proud about their heritage to be speaking so loudly in Spanish. Jessie was obviously thinking the same thing when she looked at me with that evil glint in her eyes.
'You know how loud latinas are. They are obviously pretty and absolutely tanned. Even though we already know that they want to see the whole damn attraction. Half of them had their butts hanging out for Christ's sake.' She said loud enough for all of them to hear. They all gasped and one started cursing in rapid Spanish.
'Well, you want to talk about being loud when you are black-' one of them said. Oh hell nawww. All of them laughed loudly.
'Umm, this between you and me don't bring her into this-'
'No wait I gotta teach her a lesson. You released my ghetto bitch and she will not back into her cage without a fight.' I teased trying to get her attention
All of them stopped laughing after that. They looked kinda shocked actually. Only Jessie knew it was a an act. I looked at my new eye candy to find him smirking and walking towards us since I was making quite a scene.
'Babe I thought you said no more fighting and drama.' He said snaking an arm around me and eying the perfect Latina in front of me. i knew it was an act to get the Latinas attention. He kissed the crook of my neck. I let out an involuntary sigh as I pulled myself together. If he wanted a show, here it comes.
'Baby, I thought you said we would continue later? But that doesn't mean I mind or anything' smirking at everyone in front of me.
'Brandon, is this the girl you left me for? What the hell! You know she isn't half as pretty as I am-' I mentally scoffed at her stupid remark
'Well my dear guess which one of us is his he kissing?.'
'Sorry Camilla I told you it was over already.' He said, annoyance, evident in his voice.
'You two are acting aren't you?' Camilla smirked. I could see some people, including Jessie had phones out. She could never miss anything remotely dramatic in our boring town.
'Why would I waste my acting skills on you?'I turned in his arms and kissed him deeply, melting in his arms. Anyone who didn't know me would've believed that we were really but the truth was that I only found out his name a few moments ago from his ex!

When we finally apart, I noticed Camilla was gone. How long where we at this?! I looked back at him smirking at me.
'Damn you a good kisser, especially with that lip ring.'I waved him off
'Sorry I don't have time to hear what other people have already told me. So we're you tryna get her jealous or get her off your back?'
'I just wanted to kiss those lips of yours, and I coincidentally wanted to get her off me' I raised an eyebrow at his response. It was definitely not new.
'Hey there's this party tonight and I -'
'Wanted to see if I am interested so you can make Camilla jealous, am I right?' I noticed his half suprised, half confused face.
'Truth hits hard right?'
'I just wanted to know if you wanted to come with me?' I sighed loud in defeat when I noticed a pleading in this eyes
'Fine! Just lemme get your number- it's Brady right?
'Brandon. But what's your name?
'Amelia'
'pretty name for a pretty girl' I scoffed. His pickup lines were terrible.
After I gave him my number I went back to Jessie. She was definitely thinking about something. She kept eating her fries like normal. People had cleared out of the food court no the drama was done. Yep, that shit went down in a food court.
'Damn Amelia! He has only been here a week and you ready to go all the way.'
'You know he only wanted me to make that chick jealous. And besides,he only offered to take me to a party.' She gave me that look.
We all know that look your best friend looks when you being a hoe.
'Well if you end up pregnant, I will honestly adopt your kid because he will probably be gorgeous!' Give it to Jessie to take the conversation on an 180°
'Well I will not end up pregnant, not yet' I teased
'Why do I have such a hoe as a best friend' She said shaking her head.
'We need to get back to class. I think we have AP Math. You know our teacher already hates us.'
Oh shush! He just need some more time to warm up to me, if you know what I mean.' I said, wiggling my eyebrows.
'Ewwwww I love you but you are best bad influence.