Back to school

Katie's POV:

It was Monday morning and I had dreaded school. I flung everything out of my wardrobe searching for the right outfit, pulling out a white laced tank-top and a purple skirt I got changed and rushed down the ladder to say bye to my parents "Morning kid" Joker laughed he seemed in an awful good mood... "Morning dad, can we go shopping after school?" I questioned pausing before the door to wait for a response.
"Sure kid! what ever you fancy" he laughed again before I ducked out the door, swung up to the roof-tops and made my way to Gotham high.

I found myself stood on the schools roof deciding for myself if I wanted to go back to school yet 'dad'll kill me if I don't' I thought as I ducked into the nearest air vent making my way to my first class. English.
I crawled through the vent until I came to the right opening, I opened the bars and dropped down into my seat right below the vent. "Argh!" I bounced onto the floor and someone else toppled onto me. I pushed the person off of me and stood up, looking at my desk I realised we must have a new student, one wipe of my hand and their stuff was on the floor, replaced by mine; I sat down.
All of a sudden I was flying across the room painfully crashing into the wall on the far side of the room "ouch. Now that wasn't very nice was it?" I remarked sarcastically glaring at the boy. I flipped up off the floor and did a cartwheel to get back to my desk "now see here, I'm going to let that pass and be nice, because you're obviously new here, but that," I pointed to my seat "is my desk. Could you please respect that and sit on the one next to it and move?" I smiled sweetly trying to look innocent. His gaze met mine and turned into a glare, "fine, i'll move this time, but I don't see your name on it" he smirked and got up plunging himself into the desk directly next to mine "oh I can just tell this is going to be a hoot! thank you." I sat down and opened my book.
"My name's Jay. Jay Isley, nice to meet you miss Quinn." He smirked at me
"How did you know i'm a Quinn?" I stare in shock
"Well.." he stood up and knelt next to my desk, "Only someone who has the same scars as Joker, must be a relation, because only a sick and twisted mind would have done this to such a beautiful young lady" he smiled and traced his finger over my identical Joker scars and I felt my cheeks going red blushing. "Well, Jay Isley. You must be a very smart, handsome young man" I winked and he leaped to his desk as our teacher walked in.

SORRY FOR SUCH A SHORT CHAPTER AND A LONG TOME SINCE I LAST POSTED, I WILL UPDATE SOON I PROMISE!!